Hibees Vs Rangers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibees Vs Rangers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i will say is watch the bollards on the bridge when in a crowd the barstewards sneek up on you... :shocked:

Aye not really sure what the bollards are there for. If to keep vehicles off the bridge could they not have removable ones. They are a nightmare on match day.

Come out of Waverley, up onto Princes Street, bus down Leith Walk and there's decent boozers all over the place.

Used to live just round the corner and I remember having a band practice at the back of the ground the night they played AEK Athens and took it to extra-time - when was that? 1999? I remember Zitelli playing for Hubz.

AEK Athens game was September 2001 hibs were 2-0 down from the first leg in Greece and got it back to 2-0 when paco Luna missed a header in the last minute by inches to send us through.

AEK scored minutes into extra time and quickly made it 2-2 on the night, step up David Zettelli who scored a 25 yard screamer to make it 3-2. It was another glorious failure.

This was also one of the best atmospheres I had seen at ER for years. It was just after the 9/11 attacks and for some reason Hibs fans were singing USA weird.

Will they be having a championship party for us tomorrow? They love their parties

obsessed. :wave:

think it will be a draw tomorrow. If you go past Easter Road junction, there is a boozer on the left where away fans seem to drink pre game. Look out for the bridge of doom, hear they come at you from underneath. :-))

obsessed. :wave:

think it will be a draw tomorrow. If you go past Easter Road junction, there is a boozer on the left where away fans seem to drink pre game. Look out for the bridge of doom, hear they come at you from underneath. :-))

As I said earlier we would be very lucky to come away from Edinburgh with any points but would take a draw right now.

Aye this bridge I've heard all about from Jambo pals.

There's no earthly reason to suspect a Rangers win, therefore I suspect a Rangers win!

Just can't see it. Hopefully we'll put up a fight this time but I see a 2 or 3 goal win for Hibs.

We still have too much pish in our defence.