Scotland Players In Action - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Harper won some 'best player' award for Real Madrid. Not sure what it was for. Could have just been best player in a mini-tournament or of pre-season. Either way, he's obviously doing really well! Looks like all the hype may have been justified!

He's pulled out of the latest squad he was selected for. Not sure why.

He's pulled out of the latest squad he was selected for. Not sure why.

He's posted a picture of himself playing for Scotland only a few weeks ago on twitter. I seriously doubt he's thinking of switching allegiances, if that's what you are worried about?

Both parents Scottish and raised to be Scottish. He's ours.

The chances of him making the breakthrough at Madrid are astronomically small. But he'll at least have had a hell of a development, even if he does end up at a "smaller" team.

I'm not worried about him switching, not at all.

I just want to see him playing for us as much as possible. He could be a star and I hope he's fast tracked up the teams if things go well for him.

I'd definitely like to see him in the u19s a couple of times for him to get used to the setup. But I'd rather he skipped the u21s, if possible. I don't want Stark getting his grubby hands on him ;)

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28977757

John Fleck getting a good write up here "stunning left foot half volley chipped on the run from 50 yards"

Progressing steadily down there it's good to see

I think Fleck needs to step up a division in the next year. He'll never be a regular but I can see him getting capped at some point.

I think Fleck needs to step up a division in the next year. He'll never be a regular but I can see him getting capped at some point.

Yeah agreed. Be nice to see if he can cut it a level above - so much potential it would be nice if he can contribute something in a Scotland shirt

Celtic hoping Brown is back for the weekend, great news if he is back fit for the double header in October

This is great news as long as Celtic don't rush him back.

Especially as Mulgrew will be suspended for us and is also likely to be out for a month due to a knee operation.