Scotland Players In Action - Page 196 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/10/2016 at 5:50 PM, noctonjock said:

Why would you want somebody to play for us that had his chance and turned his back on us . Just because he's not good enough for his first choice 

Exactly, f*ck him

18 hours ago, scotlad said:

Goal for Scott Arfield!

Oh, wait.... 

Good finish too, think he may have been a good addition for us in midfield aswell, oh well cant do much now.

15 hours ago, KennyMiller said:

Darren Fletcher was terrible today. Terrible. Every pass was backward and the vast majority were poor.

He is past it sadly, his ilness has taken its toll and it shows now, shame as he was brilliant at his best.

On 23/10/2016 at 11:50 AM, Kirk said:

He is past it sadly, his ilness has taken its toll and it shows now, shame as he was brilliant at his best.

When was he brilliant?i've seen him play well about 3 times. Massively over rated and hardly an influence whilst playing for Scotland.

Edited by allyc

4 hours ago, allyc said:

When was he brilliant?i've seen him play well about 3 times. Massively over rated and hardly an influence whilst playing for Scotland.

Sorry I dont have games off the top of my head but he has been a great player for us in my opinion and was outstanding at Utd at his best