Scotland Players In Action - Page 178 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 7:23 AM, jimstroma said:

Was great to see 2 young ex Falkirk lads celebrate the winning goal against Arsenal. 

Falkirk have a very good youth system and have made decent money on selling them. Maybe because they are a smaller club but it seems to have went under the radar.

35 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Steve Bruce has allegedly asked Strachan to leave out Robert Snodgrass from the upcoming games. :mad:

Em, feck aff !!!

I can understand why. He's a key player, Hull can win the league / get promoted and Snodgrass was injured for a long time. Also, they are only friendlies. 

I imagine Snodgrass will want to play in one of the games.

13 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Did Johnny Russell score today?

After the 100 odd goals he scored early on in the season he's gone off the boil a tad. 

5 hours ago, kmcca5 said:

After the 100 odd goals he scored early on in the season he's gone off the boil a tad. 

Was on the bench for them yesterday too.

Mackay Steven sets up Griffiths for 1-0 Sellick.

Tierney, Brown and MacGregor all starting also. And Craig Gordon of course 

1 hour ago, fanatyk said:

Decent article. He is a good example to other Scottish players and his lack of international opportunities is a bit odd. I expect to see him called up this month. 

On 05/03/2016 at 8:03 AM, ErsatzThistle said:

Steve Bruce has allegedly asked Strachan to leave out Robert Snodgrass from the upcoming games. :mad:

Em, feck aff !!!

Aye, what if he picks up an injury due to playing too many games too soon and misses our World cup qualifiers? 

After the length of time out he needs to be handled very carefully. I'm sure they will compromise and he won't play a full game.