Scotland Players In Action - Page 101 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

Robertson was hardly first choice the last 2 months.Typical Hull,leaving someone with flair on the bench and let the hoof merchants play.Due to lack of game time he's going to find it difficult to find a new club inEPL.

He's been dropped for Robbie Brady - hardly a hoof merchant

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know yet where we are with injuries?(for both sides)

Always unlikely to feature anyway (or at least in Dublin), but Reynolds went off injured for Aberdeen yesterday. No idea on the type of injury or the extent.

Robertson was hardly first choice the last 2 months.Typical Hull,leaving someone with flair on the bench and let the hoof merchants play.Due to lack of game time he's going to find it difficult to find a new club inEPL.

Totally agree.Very surprised if he moves back to the EPL

He's been dropped for Robbie Brady - hardly a hoof merchant

Robertson had an injury and has been brought back slowly coming on as sub in the last few games.

Brady was absolutely guff yesterday. I hope he starts in Dublin and McShane too.

Robertson had an injury and has been brought back slowly coming on as sub in the last few games.

Brady was absolutely guff yesterday. I hope he starts in Dublin and McShane too.

I'm not sure if you're taking the piss but Brady made pretty much every chance hull created. Some of his crosses were outstanding. I'd have him down as a real danger in Dublin, especially since right back is hardly our strongest position.

I'm not sure if you're taking the piss but Brady made pretty much every chance hull created. Some of his crosses were outstanding. I'd have him down as a real danger in Dublin, especially since right back is hardly our strongest position.

Not sure if your taking the piss. His first cross was a cracker, after that he failed to beat the first man with just about every one. It was his rotten play then standing watching that led to McShane having to throw himself in and getting stamped on. He was rotten.

Not sure if your taking the piss. His first cross was a cracker, after that he failed to beat the first man with just about every one. It was his rotten play then standing watching that led to McShane having to throw himself in and getting stamped on. He was rotten.

Don't agree. Was hull's best player from my view and on the few occasions I've seen him he's always looked decent.

Don't agree. Was hull's best player from my view and on the few occasions I've seen him he's always looked decent.

Well you're easily pleased. I'm not, for a so called Premiership player I expect much better quality but more than that I expect the basics to be done properly and he did nothing. Hulls best player doesn't really say much as they were all piss poor all afternoon In what was a rotten game.

Whittaker outstanding today, he must start before Hutton who again has had little or no playing time.

Yep he had a great game, kept it simple, nice passing and moving too. Wondered up a bit high at times but I think the whole Norwich team were up very high in the second half. Martin looked nice and solid as always

I will just be happy he is playing again. Would be great to see him in good form and available for the run in. :ok:

Yep he had a great game, kept it simple, nice passing and moving too. Wondered up a bit high at times but I think the whole Norwich team were up very high in the second half. Martin looked nice and solid as always

The norwich players will be joining the squad on a high, great news. :ok: