What If? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Exit strategy - hang the lords and scottish traitors in the commons ala nuremberg and bring the blue army home to roost.

then cancel treaty with putin and tell the us to gtf . Just an idea , you get tired with all the government bawbaggery sometimes.

UK IN “FULL PANIC MODE”, RAINS BRIMSTONE, BRIBES ON SCOTLAND AS “YES” TO INDEPENDENCE POLL CROSSES 50% The usual commentariat until recently was swearing the Yes vote has zero chance

“We’re encouraged by the clear panic in the ‘No’ campaign,” Salmond said in a BBC interview.

“They’ve failed to scare the Scots, now they’re trying to bribe us. That won’t work either.”

"Of course, everyone knows that the end result of the “vote” will be arbitrated by the proverbial, if not literal Diebold, which we somehow doubt will allow such an earth-shattering outcome as Scotland being allowed to determine its fate, to take place. Because if they can, suddenly it becomes an option for the rest of Europe, a continent where as Mario Draghi has explained time and again, there is far too much political capital invested in allowing the peasants to decide their own fate."

http://www.infowars.com/uk-in-full-panic-mode-rains-brimstone-bribes-on-scotland-as-yes-to-independence-poll-crosses-50/

Guys please be carefull in what you write here in response to the original post.I know for a fact this board is being monitored by the UK press and they will use anything to try and save the sinking ship. Be on your gaurd for new posters posting about the referendum.

Guys please be carefull in what you write here in response to the original post.I know for a fact this board is being monitored by the UK press and they will use anything to try and save the sinking ship. Be on your gaurd for new posters posting about the referendum.

Sweet Christ, after some of the mindless guff you put up that's a bit rich.

While I think we are probably looking like 55% Yes on the day now, I am concerned about postal votes. If they've already manage to pull in a lead for No, one way or another, Im concerned they've got a bit of a lead we need to claw back.

Barring a disaster, Yes just need to keep turning the screw and it's looking good. Getting more nervous though as the more confident I get, the worse the crash and fallout is going to be if No somehow win this.

Edited by Auld_Reekie

LOL!!!

So nothing homophobic, for instance? Or about tearing down flags?

Peever, I have got 5 postal votes to send,when I went to post them this morning the construction company are digging my road up and I can't get to the post office, do you think this could be anything to do with the NO campaign as they are all YES votes,

Most deffo a conspirecy to stop you voting.Why did they not wait tae dig up your street til after the 18th? Next thing will be the post office will hae run oot oh stamps to stop you posting your vote.