Scottish Cup Quarters - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Quarters

Really? Dillon's wasn't a red? If Dixon's guilty of handball - debatable - then that's not a red? Stokes should be able to hit people off the ball?

Forgot about Dillons to be fair and I didn't see Stokes lash out...haven't seen TV pics yet

Edited by slasher

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of which, I see that PGB is currently making a guest appearance on Aberdeen Mad.....entertaining the locals with his unique blend of schoolboy intelligence and republican loving tomfoolery.

No idea what dragged him there, but it may be that he misses his sheepy pals from here....may I even dare to hope that he's on there looking for me ?

Oh be still my beating heart.

If you want to say hello, be quick before the bouncers discover him and he's asked to leave with the minimum of fuss.

He's back on here as well is he not?

If we beat them again on Saturday I state in advance we don't want to keep them. Even Shifty...they can keep him 'best player in Scotland' or not!

We've had their best players and their ire should've directed at their chairman who has already admmited a boo boo!

Still only seen 1 genuine redcard in all that and that was Ciftci kick out..the rest were yellows IMO.

Oh yeah and Jackie definitely rivals Ronny for talking jive lol

you couldnt afford our best players, they went to portugal and england. as for only 1 red - well that sums it up.

He was here a couple of weeks ago.

Can't recall seeing him since...

He got booted from here again a couple of weeks ago - I doubt he'll be back on here again

I'm getting mixed up then. I mind seeing he was back a couple of weeks ago and thought it was in the guise of someone who is still posting and quite prolifically on all Celtic related posts who has also just appeared recently.

I'm getting mixed up then. I mind seeing he was back a couple of weeks ago and thought it was in the guise of someone who is still posting and quite prolifically on all Celtic related posts who has also just appeared recently.

Aye, I thought he'd come back as Peter?

Similar style.

It says it all that Arabs just want talk about refereeing decisions. That's 3 goes you've had and barely laid a glove on us!

Gauld and Robertson left some time ago....get over it lol

Edited by slasher

It says it all that Arabs just want talk about refereeing decisions. That's 3 goes you've had and barely laid a glove on us!

Are you including me in that?

I think I said that Ciftci, Dillon, Dixon, Butcher and probably McGowan all deserved red. United are a spent force just now and it's a bit sad from a season that promised so much. They'll be back I'm sure, but for the rest of this season at least they'll be nursing that self-inflicted foot injury.

Although, being fair, United were close to winning the first cup tie and that was with playing half the game a man short. That was a good effort. The cup final was lost when they went a man down and Celtic deserved their win, no question, but I was happy enough with United's performance, limited as it was.

Wednesday was a game too far, and unfortunately Saturday is two games too far.

Someone elsewhere has described United as being like a marathon runner who has hit the wall at 17 miles and is running on bloody stumps while a rich man honks his horn as he swooshes past on his expensive motorbike.

Edited by adamntg

show me where I have denied the red cards that Utd have been given? all I have said is that in some cases celtic players have deserved the same and it hasnt been given (e.g. scott brown two footed tackle on ciftci). why not read and think before posting?

I'm actually not convinced this is a straight red card. It's one footed, it's not over the ball and it's not off the ground. Probably a foul, just about.

Deila needs to win his neck in and stop talking shite or McGowan could have him done for defamation.

vrEN0cW.gif

I'm actually not convinced this is a straight red card. It's one footed, it's not over the ball and it's not off the ground. Probably a foul, just about.

Deila needs to win his neck in and stop talking shite or McGowan could have him done for defamation.

vrEN0cW.gif

I actually agree with you on that one, but as I pointed out earlier he hasnt had the monopoly on talking managerial claptrap this past fortnight

The Utd players & staff moaning via the media about our players & staff moaning via the media is quite amusing.

Thank feck these games will soon be over. Utd are on a very alarming slip - it's time they forgot about us & worried about that.

ha! and deila/ brown never do that?

whats quite amusing is the reaction of celtic fans to these articles. They are not used to other people speaking to the media - only they are allowed to do that, daring to question celtic or their tactics with influencing referees - you really see the nasty, bitter side come out. two cheeks indeed.

agreed - it will be good when these games are out of the way - not least because they have not been overly enjoyable. alarming slip? dont really think so, but we do need to re-group, and not having to play celtic will be pleasant.

vrEN0cW.gif

Aye but he's only 18 though, you need to take that into consideration!

ha! and deila/ brown never do that?

whats quite amusing is the reaction of celtic fans to these articles. They are not used to other people speaking to the media - only they are allowed to do that, daring to question celtic or their tactics with influencing referees - you really see the nasty, bitter side come out. two cheeks indeed.

agreed - it will be good when these games are out of the way - not least because they have not been overly enjoyable. alarming slip? dont really think so, but we do need to re-group, and not having to play celtic will be pleasant.

Aye, it's not until you're competing with Celtic that you realise that they're actually even bigger kunts than Rangers were.

vrEN0cW.gif

Yellow card at best.

Delia's comments about the tackle are the type of one-eyed, hypocritical, designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator shit, that we've come to expect from Celtic over the last few years.

Disappointing that the referee chose to red card McGowan simply to appease Celtic players that were hounding him and baying for the player to be sent-off.

I trust that United will win the appeal.

Competing with us? Lol

Aye, by 3pm tomorrow it's likely that only goal difference will seperate Aberdeen & Celtic.

Dundee Utd just played celtic in a final and a quarter final.

Both teams are competing with Celtic, no matter how much you want to play the big man.