Scottish Cup Quarters - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Quarters

You really are a sensitive little soul aren't you?

You weren't "making a point", you were whinging about decisions not going the way of United while conveniently over looking the fact that several actually did.

"sensitive little soul". "whinging" more insults rather than addressing the argument - ah well if you cant beat them...

No I wasnt I was comparing two similar incidents thats all, and deila's inability to see them in the same light. talking of sensitive little souls - whats with you suddenly p*ssing your pants because someone has questioned a statement by your manager?

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insults? Well thanks for proving my point I suppose but if you feel like those are insults then it's probably a good thing you don't go to football much and post on here during games instead.

As for "pissing my pants", I'm not, like I said I was just point out how blinkered you were being (hope that doesn't upset you too much)

I'd just like to say well done to Celtic for hoovering up all the domestic silverware and with only the same resources as the rest of the league put together. Tak a boo!

:lol: was only a matter of time.

On the same night the most highly paid sportsteam in the world gets knocked out at the last 16 stage of the CL.

I think Dehlila needs to shut the f*ck up until he gets his own thugs under control...instead of using the media to hound a player who has put in tackle certainly no worse than Brown's flying leap last week.

You wouldnae have thought it possible for Celtic to find a bigger fanny than Lennon, but they've somehow managed it.

I think Dehlila needs to shut the f*ck up until he gets his own thugs under control...instead of using the media to hound a player who has put in tackle certainly no worse than Brown's flying leap last week.

You wouldnae have thought it possible for Celtic to find a bigger fanny than Lennon, but they've somehow managed it.

A young manager who plays attractive football.

Loved in Norway but only in scotland would folk think he's an arse.

ITz coz he is Sellic tho, Innit? (Ali g)

No, it's because he acts like a bawbag.

I'll give you, there does seems to be a constant green and white hooped theme running through the bawbaggery.

A young manager who plays attractive football.

What a Mope.

It's because he acts like a classless bawbag. It's seems to be a pre-requisite to be Celtic manager though.

No, it's because he acts like a bawbag.

I'll give you, there does seems to be a constant green and white hooped theme running through the bawbaggery.

Talking of which, I see that PGB is currently making a guest appearance on Aberdeen Mad.....entertaining the locals with his unique blend of schoolboy intelligence and republican loving tomfoolery.

No idea what dragged him there, but it may be that he misses his sheepy pals from here....may I even dare to hope that he's on there looking for me ?

Oh be still my beating heart.

If you want to say hello, be quick before the bouncers discover him and he's asked to leave with the minimum of fuss.

Talking of which, I see that PGB is currently making a guest appearance on Aberdeen Mad.....entertaining the locals with his unique blend of schoolboy intelligence and republican loving tomfoolery.

No idea what dragged him there, but it may be that he misses his sheepy pals from here....may I even dare to hope that he's on there looking for me ?

Oh be still my beating heart.

If you want to say hello, be quick before the bouncers discover him and he's asked to leave with the minimum of fuss.

Hate to tell you this but you're talking pish.

Hate to tell you this but you're talking pish.

Well, there's a 'Port Glasgow Bhoy' on Aberdeen Mad, talking the same shite as the one on here.

Maybe it's an imposter.....I'm sure you'll know better than me....but he/she is doing a good impression.

Well, there's a 'Port Glasgow Bhoy' on Aberdeen Mad, talking the same shite as the one on here.

Maybe it's an imposter.....I'm sure you'll know better than me....but he/she is doing a good impression.

I asked him. He said it's not him. He'll be touched to know he has an impersonator, I'm sure.

Got a link to a thread?

I asked him. He said it's not him. He'll be touched to know he has an impersonator, I'm sure.

Got a link to a thread?

He/she is on the 'Deila' thread on Mad.

He/she's also popped up elsewhere....especially after the game at Parkhead last week, funnily enough. If I find the threads I'll send you a link.

Hard to believe there's 2 of them.... :blink:

Insults? Well thanks for proving my point I suppose but if you feel like those are insults then it's probably a good thing you don't go to football much and post on here during games instead.

As for "pissing my pants", I'm not, like I said I was just point out how blinkered you were being (hope that doesn't upset you too much)

Ah so I have to go to every game now to be allowed to post on here. Well that should rule out most of the posters.

As far as going to games is concerned given the childish nature of your posts I would hazard a guess that I have been to more football matches than you have had hot dinners.

Ah so I have to go to every game now to be allowed to post on here. Well that should rule out most of the posters.

As far as going to games is concerned given the childish nature of your posts I would hazard a guess that I have been to more football matches than you have had hot dinners.

Steady on, that's quite a leap to go from me telling you that you are easily offended to me saying that you have to every football match to have an opinion is it not?

You may well have been to more than I have had hot dinners, who knows, and more importantly who cares?

Still trying to figure out if you're on the wind up with this ultra defensive patter.

Steady on, that's quite a leap to go from me telling you that you are easily offended to me saying that you have to every football match to have an opinion is it not?

You may well have been to more than I have had hot dinners, who knows, and more importantly who cares?

Still trying to figure out if you're on the wind up with this ultra defensive patter.

Eh? You were the one who accused me of not going to football much. You are a bit mad I think. I am out of this conversation.

Eh? You were the one who accused me of not going to football much. You are a bit mad I think. I am out of this conversation.

I said it is a good job that you don't go much due to you being so easily offended about the slightest little thing, however I didn't say that means you can't post an opinion.

Try at least reading what I wrote before going into another hissy fit.

If we beat them again on Saturday I state in advance we don't want to keep them. Even Shifty...they can keep him 'best player in Scotland' or not!

We've had their best players and their ire should've directed at their chairman who has already admmited a boo boo!

Still only seen 1 genuine redcard in all that and that was Ciftci kick out..the rest were yellows IMO.

Oh yeah and Jackie definitely rivals Ronny for talking jive lol

If we beat them again on Saturday I state in advance we don't want to keep them. Even Shifty...they can keep him 'best player in Scotland' or not!

We've had their best players and their ire should've directed at their chairman who has already admmited a boo boo!

Still only seen 1 genuine redcard in all that and that was Ciftci kick out..the rest were yellows IMO.

Oh yeah and Jackie definitely rivals Ronny for talking jive lol

Really? Dillon's wasn't a red? If Dixon's guilty of handball - debatable - then that's not a red? Stokes should be able to hit people off the ball?