Ek Celt - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Not me, I was sending you photos of my man boobs.

I'm on a diet atm, lost 25lb's, So i might take some man boob prosperity picks while i can still lick them myself.

EDIT: best to shave before trying that.

Edited by phart

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a diet atm, lost 25lb's, So i might take some man boob prosperity picks while i can still lick them myself.

Funnily enough I'm not feeling hungry anymore....... ?

???

Great effort with the weight loss, 25lbs is a colossal amount to shift. ?

I've none on ignore, not even Wine Bibbler, or Ally Bongo... Who I'm fairly certain fancies me. I love every single one of you reprobates equally. Even the Unionist and SNP ones.

I stuck all the Saintees on ignore. Just because I want to be the only one..... :-p

• 7 years later...

Sorry to hear that, another name from the good old days of the TAMB away 😞

A pity he withdrew from the board after one disagreement too many, but he always struck me as a big football fan and loved the national team, which is why we are here after all.

Edited by Toepoke

Sorry to read this. I remember his posts well. Sometimes I agreed with him sometimes I didn't.

Think pretty much everyone (including his resident fellow Celtic fans) had a big row with Ek Celt at some point or another but tbf to him he often didn't hold it against you and would soon be agreeing with you on another thread.

Was he a professional photographer, or was that just his hobby ?

A few years ago a schoolboy was murdered in east Kilbride. Ek celts kid was at school with the victim.

On the day of the murder I'd driven past the site and seen a large group of lads. Ek celt sent me a DM saying I should go to the police, we talked a couple of times about the incident and I was saying that the amount of conspiracy theories of what happened was off the scale.

He absolutely went off on one with me.

It was from then on I considered him an unhinged twat and never spoke to him again.

Thoughts with the family etc