Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale" - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale"

21 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I believe Virginia Roberts in this video. 100%

Here she is then and now... 

AD-COMPOSITE-Prince-Andrew-Claim.jpg?str

She said Prince Andrew correctly guessed her age... 17.

Met Epstein at Mar-a-Lago.

It’s a staggering story. Takes a lot to disgust me but it’s one of the worst things I’ve read. 

• 11 months later...

What the fuck is wrong with Britain? Absolutely disgraceful.

https://clarionproject.org/uk-sex-grooming-gangs-victimize-19000-children-in-2019/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grooming-child-sex-abuse-exploitation-rotherham-rochdale-police-a9215261.html

It gets to the point where you have to conclude that they don't want to address this problem.

Nearly 5 years ago I started this thread and all that has changed is it has gone from happening on an 'industrial scale' to now being an 'epidemic'.

Edited by thplinth

On 1/8/2019 at 5:30 PM, phart said:

Former youth football coach Michael "Kit" Carson has died in a car crash on the day he was due to stand trial on sex abuse charges.

Mr Carson, 75, of St Bartholomew's Court, Riverside, Cambridge, was accused of the sexual abuse of boys under 16, from 1978 to 2009.

His Mazda left the road and hit a tree at 09:45 GMT on Monday, police have said. He died at the scene.

Peterborough Crown Court was informed of his death on Tuesday morning.

Judge Matthew Lowe ruled that the case file be closed. Mr Carson's death will now be referred to the coroner.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-46794196

Follow up on this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-49634487

35 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What the fuck is wrong with Britain? Absolutely disgraceful.

https://clarionproject.org/uk-sex-grooming-gangs-victimize-19000-children-in-2019/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grooming-child-sex-abuse-exploitation-rotherham-rochdale-police-a9215261.html

It gets to the point where you have to conclude that they don't want to address this problem.

Nearly 5 years ago I started this thread and all that has changed is it has gone from happening on an 'industrial scale' to now being an 'epidemic'.

It’s beyond words.

In a decent society people in government and social services would be jailed for allowing this to happen and government would call an immediate debate on it. Fuck all. The MP for Rotherham is still calling for more action. 

No #metoo for these girls. 

Very little mainstream coverage as well and from what I can see, the feminists haven’t said much either. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

So you think that the - disgusting - behaviour of *some* men of a particular faith is somehow representative of the whole religion?

There's a word for that sort of thinking.

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

So you think that the - disgusting - behaviour of *some* men of a particular faith is somehow representative of the whole religion?

There's a word for that sort of thinking.

The police clearly did in that article. If we apply the same leaps of deductive reasoning you did for PAIK.

Investigation identified 57 potential victims and 97 suspects in Manchester – but almost no action taken amid fears of inciting racial hatred

1 minute ago, aaid said:

No 

However I don’t think a politician should be making pledges to that religion on the week that it’s been suggested the police and social services allowed vulnerable girls to be systematically abused by a minority from that religion for fear of upsetting that community. 

1 minute ago, phart said:

The police clearly did in that article. If we apply the same leaps of deductive reasoning you did for PAIK.

Investigation identified 57 potential victims and 97 suspects in Manchester – but almost no action taken amid fears of inciting racial hatred

And they were wrong to do that although I think that's only part of the issue here.   

I think that the lack of action on behalf of the police and other authorities had as much to do with the race/religion of the perpetrators and a desire to tread carefully as it did with the victims being kids in care.   I doubt if it'd been nice middle class kids who weren't from dysfunctional families it would've been treated much more seriously.   

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

No 

However I don’t think a politician should be making pledges to that religion on the week that it’s been suggested the police and social services allowed vulnerable girls to be systematically abused by a minority from that religion for fear of upsetting that community. 

So - it's open season on Muslims for a week then?

The story is police and council didn't want to arrest " *some* men of a particular faith " as that would be construed as going after the whole minority.

So the Police, the council and the minority group all thought that.

Yet PAIK runs with that zeitgeist in condemining a politician and he is the "we have a word for type of thinking"

The police the council and the minority in question who all think the same way PAIK does are all whatever that word is.

If you're going to use logic, think it all the way through.

Just now, phart said:

The story is police and council didn't want to arrest " *some* men of a particular faith " as that would be construed as going after the whole minority.

So the Police, the council and the minority group all thought that.

Yet PAIK runs with that zeitgeist in condemining a politician and he is the "we have a word for type of thinking"

The police the council and the minority in question who all think the same way PAIK does are all whatever that word is.

If you're going to use logic, think it all the way through.

Did you miss the bit where I said that the thinking from the police in that respect was also wrong?

1 minute ago, aaid said:

So - it's open season on Muslims for a week then?

Why do you put words into peoples mouths instead of answering questions?

Debate should be with ideas, not trying to smear shit over people. If you don;t know what they mean ask, instead of inventing the worst possible interpetation

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

Did you miss the bit where I said that the thinking from the police in that respect was also wrong?

No i was typng the post out inbetween when you made that post. I didn't read it till after i posted the one you responded to, i notice you didn't see the part where the council and "*some* men of a particular faith" thought the same too, and just condemned the police, Did you miss a bit?

What about the council and the " *some* men of a particular faith"?They all thought the same way too.

Edited by phart

1 minute ago, phart said:

Why do you put words into peoples mouths instead of answering questions?

Debate should be with ideas, not trying to smear shit over people. If you don;t know what they mean ask, instead of inventing the worst possible interpetation

I frequently ask this particular poster what he specifically means and he generally fails to answer.

Just now, phart said:

No i was typng the post out inbetween when you made that post. I didn't read it till after i posted the one you responded to, i notice you didn't see the part where the council and "*some* men of a particular faith" thought the same too, and just condemned the police, Did you miss a bit?

What about the council and the " *some* men of a particular faith" they all thought the same way too?

I think that's covered by "other authorities" in my post.

Just now, aaid said:

I frequently ask this particular poster what he specifically means and he generally fails to answer.

So you make up an answer in leui of that because you hate them as they work as a mental health nurse and you don't even believe mental health is actually a proper condition and folk should "man up" Ok fair enough.

1 minute ago, aaid said:

I think that's covered by "other authorities" in my post.

Really " *some* men of a particular faith" what authority is that?

The problem is your "thinking" isn't commensurate with the reality of the posts. Hence my questioning.

Just now, ParisInAKilt said:

To avoid any confusion, if the authorities cannot apply the rule of British law to Muslim communities, then if it meant that no more girls got abused, then I’d deport all of them tomorrow. 

If that makes me a racist, so fuck. 

Well if you're laying the blame for this at the door of Muslims - including British Muslims, and suggesting that the way to deal the problem is to deport all Muslims rather than asking the obvious questions of why it is that the authorities are unable to deal with the problem in the same way they would if it were not people of a particular minority group,  then I suspect that's pretty much a racist attitude.