Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale" - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale"

The timing is interesting, Operation Clockwork Orange after Heath lost the election to destablise the Wilson government at the same time covering up Kincora with Airey Neave briefing, then the fitting up of whistle-blower Colin Wallace, Loads of dodgy shit abound at that time.

• 9 months later...
9 hours ago, neilser said:

His grandpa would've had a field day explaining that behaviour!

Interesting to read his widow made a flat out apology to the victims. The Maddie McCann link is pretty chilling too...

11 hours ago, Flora MaDonald said:

Sir Cliff off the hook. No charges to be brought against him.

So from that it would appear that all the internet allegations of his past are made up

Innocent?

pick some random in the street and say to them "how do you feel about not being prosecuted for historic sexual abuse?"

Naebody innocent would say "I'm thrilled that I'm not going to be prosecuted for historic sexual abuse charges"

Insufficient evidence but innocent? Get tae fvck.

Cúnts like him are keystones. Knock them out and the real serious ones are all exposed. 

ing cover up. Better together Britain. 

Remember those who voted no gave tacit approval to the cover up by the British State of the institutionalised rape and murder of children.

On 6/16/2016 at 11:05 PM, Ally Bongo said:

So from that it would appear that all the internet allegations of his past are made up

depends - i bet all of us exceed the driving speed limit every day - just cos we didn't get caught doesn't mean we were not speeding 

• 2 months later...

Take a read of this story on Janner and the guy Frank Beck who accused Janner in open court 24 years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/19/establishment-stopped-me-exposing-greville-janner-25-years-ago

Janner was one of the first peers appointed by Mr Blair after his landslide election victory in 1997.

Then something I read elsewhere...

"Frank Beck was a resident of Braunstone in Leicester when the events described above were taking place. When Janner was ennobled in 1997, he took the title, Lord Janner of Braunstone.

The man responsible for ennobling Greville Janner was Tony Blair.

The following very interesting comments were left : ” I was in the courtroom when beck gave his evidence in full :his death by food poisoning in custody was very convenient for all those he said he had supplied the boys to in the local area .”

” Blair had a macabre sense of humour as Braunstone is the area Frank Beck used to live in. Beck was guilty. But he almost nailed Greville Janner.”"

• 8 months later...
On 9/7/2016 at 6:40 AM, phart said:

It's weird that nothing is done, something is proving a roadblock.

There comes a point you just have to say they are guilty all the way to the top and that is why it never gets dealt with. Britain especially above all nations appears to be a hub of ing children and the authorities are evidently part of the problem and not the solution. I would not want to raise children there. Get yourself to mainland or better yet eastern europe would be my advice. 

• 4 months later...