Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale" - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale"

Just now, aaid said:

Where the fuck does that even come from?

That whole post is a parody of you making up what you want to when PAIK answers you. 

It can't be reasonably assumed by your post, see how annoying it is when it happens to you? Perhaps you shouldn't do it others.

6 minutes ago, phart said:

Really " *some* men of a particular faith" what authority is that?

The problem is your "thinking" isn't commensurate with the reality of the posts. Hence my questioning.

To be clear, by "other authorities" I meant, councils, social work departments, CPS and courts and anyone else connected as I don't believe this is restricted to the police and couldn't be arsed typing it all out.    If community representatives were also explicitly or implicitly saying that action shouldn't have been taken then they are also wrong. 

8 minutes ago, aaid said:

Well if you're laying the blame for this at the door of Muslims - including British Muslims, and suggesting that the way to deal the problem is to deport all Muslims rather than asking the obvious questions of why it is that the authorities are unable to deal with the problem in the same way they would if it were not people of a particular minority group,  then I suspect that's pretty much a racist attitude.

The inability to deal with this problem isn’t a new phenomenon and forgive my skepticism if I don’t think it will be addressed anytime soon, hence the bold part in my previous post. The Labour MP for Rotherham has already said enough isn’t being done. 

I’m not blaming all Muslim’s, saying deport them all is an extreme response if the authorities are unwilling to use the law in the future.

I’d also deport the police and social workers who allowed this to happen but wouldn’t subject any other country to these scumbags. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Just now, ParisInAKilt said:

The inability to deal with this problem isn’t a new phenomenon and forgive my skepticism if I don’t think it will be addressed anytime soon, hence the bold part in my previous post. The Labour MP for Rotherham has already said enough isn’t being done. 

I’m not blaming all Muslim’s, saying deport them all is an extreme response if the authorities are unwilling to use the law in the future. 

It gets better and better.   Deporting people who aren't to blame.  What about the British born Muslims, where do you deport them to?

4 minutes ago, phart said:

That whole post is a parody of you making up what you want to when PAIK answers you. 

It can't be reasonably assumed by your post, see how annoying it is when it happens to you? Perhaps you shouldn't do it others.

There's a world of a difference between making a judgement over a period of a few years on someone's motivations based on what they say and also what they are reluctant to say rather than just making stuff up.

6 minutes ago, aaid said:

It gets better and better.   Deporting people who aren't to blame.  What about the British born Muslims, where do you deport them to?

I’m not seriously considering the UK should deport all muslims, probably should take a deep breath before I post because I’d never consider that a genuine option but it’s genuinely upsetting to read what’s happened and the lack of action by the authorities. 

Just now, ParisInAKilt said:

I’m not seriously considering the UK should deport all muslims, probably should take a deep breath before I post because I’d never consider that a genuine option but it’s genuinely upsetting to read what’s happened and the lack of action by the authorities. 

Blame the perpetrators in particular, then blame whoever enabled them, then blame whoever failed to deal with it.   Don't put the blame at the feet of the whole community.

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

Blame the perpetrators in particular, then blame whoever enabled them, then blame whoever failed to deal with it.   Don't put the blame at the feet of the whole community.

I’m not. 

This will happen again though. If takes some politically incorrect language to get this talked about more then it’s worth it. 

https://www.greatermanchester-ca.gov.uk/media/2569/operation_augusta_january_2020_digital_final.pdf

Here's the report it's grim reading.

Coroner's being as useful and as secretive as normal

" The current coroner has declined a request by the review team to view the information provided to the inquest by Manchester City Council..."

" ...From our analysis of the social care files, this significantly underplays the coercion and control Victoria was subject to. On 30 July2003, Victoria’s social worker informed her drugs worker that an older man was injecting her with heroin in return for favours. No formal action was taken to investigate this matter or prevent it occurring again. Within two months of this revelation, Victoria died. This was set out in the Part 8 review4provided by the council to the inquest. We are unclear, therefore, how the coroner could have concluded that:“No inferences can be made that the events from the 24 September were reasonably foreseeable.Furthermore, having considered both the harrowing experience of Victoria and that of many of her contemporaries in public care in Manchester in the review team’s sample, we cannot understand how the coroner felt able to conclude his remarks with the following statement:“It is absolutely essential also that the public remain confident about the quality of care and support afforded to children cared for within the child protection system."

19 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

To avoid any confusion, if the authorities cannot apply the rule of British law to Muslim communities, then if it meant that no more girls got abused, then I’d deport all of them tomorrow. 

If that makes me a racist, so fuck. 

That’s utterly ridiculous, and yes it absolutely makes you a racist. 

13 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

What’s ridiculous is the authorities being unable or unwilling to use the law to stop vulnerable girls being abused and murdered. 

And yet you advocate solving that problem by deporting all Muslims.  

50 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

In the absence of any other solutions. 

So assuming no other solution could be found, you would advocate wholesale deportation of Muslims from the UK - including British born, women and children, purely because they are of a particular faith and 99.9% of who pose no risk to children.

Doing this of course wouldn't stop sexual exploitation and rape of children as there would be plenty of white British men who would still do that - what's your solution there?

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

In the absence of any other solutions. 

Why though? Look at Prince Andrew or Jimmy Saville that was also unwillingness or unable to prosecute , just chuck everyone out of the UK so therefore if no one is in britain no one can be abused.

hqdefault.jpg

The processes that stopped the relevant authorities/communities from acting should be reviewed comprehensively and then adapted to stop it happening again.I've been reading the background to all this last night,  It's less than 1 in 10000th of the demograhic that's the threshold for deportation in your eyes? A much larger percentage of the population get the flu and in 2009 13,000 people died from complications with the flu.

You've been reading bad information and have came to daft solutions cause of it.

On a side note a lot of the senior people involved on the coroner/police side didn't co-operate with the report i posted above, which is annoying as would be interesting to read their justifications for their actions, but it leaves us to speculate whether malic or incompetence, i'm aware of Hanlon's razor.

Fair points phart and aaid.

I know my response is irrational and I’m overreacting. The idea of deporting an entire faith is pretty ridiculous when you think about it, probably not best to share dark thoughts driven by a complete lack of faith in a system that’s supposed to protect vulnerable kids but is more interested in protecting careers and votes. 

I never really understood how political correctness could outweigh children being abused in the most horrific ways in the minds of anyone let alone everyone, especially when the kids selected are all white and the abusers were Asian men. So they are not only abusing children they are racially selecting them. But yeah let's just stand off them in fear of being labelled as a racist... it just does not add up. 

But ok let's say you do accept that is what happened. Then why after awareness off all this broke with successful prosecutions is it still going on and has gotten worse. Sorry I cant accept this is still political correctness. They are being protected. Seems like these girls are just being written off so as not stir up 'racial tensions'. 

Even on this thread most of you seem more concerned at calling someone a racist who isn't. Maybe this is the same madness that explains it, fuck knows. 

Edited by thplinth

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I never really understood how political correctness could outweigh children being abused in the most horrific ways in the minds of anyone let alone everyone, especially when the kids selected are all white and the abusers were Asian men. So they are not only abusing children they are racially selecting them. But yeah let's just stand off them in fear of being labelled as a racist... it just does not add up. 

But ok let's say you do accept that is what happened. Then why after awareness off all this broke with successful prosecutions is it still going on and has gotten worse. Sorry I cant accept this is still political correctness. They are being protected. Seems like these girls are just being written off so as not stir up 'racial tensions'. 

Even on this thread most of you seem more concerned at calling someone a racist who isn't. Maybe this is the same madness that explains it, fuck knows. 

It's more complicated than "all Asian men" it's to do with opportunity and how demographics fit into society.

All the mass child abuse covered up round boys clubs and churches is done by "white british" in certain areas where things like late night takeaways and taxi's are dominated by "asian men" its much more opportunities driven.

Child Abuse has been covered up for ages, the catholic church, football clubs, i went to Thomas Hamiltions youth club when it was Linlithgow, folk were actually egging and flouring him when he came out and it got closed down, but he just moved town. Fuck all done and we know how that ended.

The fact that a lot of the senior people involved in the mis management of this, coroners and senior police officers wont talk to the investgative team is totally persplexing, the fact that Dunblane got sealed is troubling.

Something isn't right at all.