Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale" - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale"

On bbc, heaths parliamentary secretary trying to cover his arse by saying heaths 24 hours in each day accounted for with policeman assigned to guarding his house so can't understand allegations.

Aye, it's quite telling that the BBC's first reaction is to do everything it can to rubbish the stories...

Edited by neilser

On bbc, heaths parliamentary secretary trying to cover his arse by saying heaths 24 hours in each day accounted for with policeman assigned to guarding his house so can't understand allegations.

Aye but who's to say that said guards weren't at it too..

Aye but who's to say that said guards weren't at it too..

Or there to keep the bairns in.
What I don't get is why are they wasting time on these dead nonces? Go for the live ones first FFS. The dead ones will still be fkin dead once that's done and then you can have all the investigations you want. They can start with the one that's too senile to stand trial but not senile enough to forget to pick up his £300 appearance money every day.
These poor ruined lives need justice and that means banging these sick fkers up and throwing the keys away.

Or there to keep the bairns in.
What I don't get is why are they wasting time on these dead nonces? Go for the live ones first FFS. The dead ones will still be fkin dead once that's done and then you can have all the investigations you want. They can start with the one that's too senile to stand trial but not senile enough to forget to pick up his £300 appearance money every day.
These poor ruined lives need justice and that means banging these sick fkers up and throwing the keys away.

It's purely to show that all the dirty paedos were at it in the 70s and the 80s but all current people in power are really nice people with 'clean' sexual preferences who only do it in the missionary position with other consenting age-appropriate adults.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/05/convict-dead-defenceless-case-edward-heath

I think this piece is the most appropriate at this time

I'm not naive however the fact that he was under police protection for most of his adult life is quite a defence

Obviously the other angle is of course those involved in the police protection are going to say they saw nothing as they would be complicit but still .......

Reading all the contemporaneous reports in the late 70's and especially 80's , Ken Livingstone was really trying to find out what happened. He appears asking questions all over parliament and beyond really pushing. Now he is more a figure of mockery in the press

Janner in court today.

I see they tried to appeal this yesterday saying due to his condition he would get distressed.. Reply from High court Judge.. it won't last long due to his condition...

Is Janner the Patsy or will there be more??

Hopefully this vile House of cards will fall but i think these horrible creatures will have their wagons in a circle now...

I see they tried to appeal this yesterday saying due to his condition he would get distressed.. Reply from High court Judge.. it won't last long due to his condition...

Is Janner the Patsy or will there be more??

Hopefully this vile House of cards will fall but i think these horrible creatures will have their wagons in a circle now...

From bbc

"The judges said the public interest outweighed any personal distress he might experience, and any distress would be "of short duration"".

• 2 weeks later...

Harvey Proctor denies child abuse and murder after being questioned for a second time:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34054955

Dunno if he's guilty of the allegations - it may be he is.

But... his defence to the press conference was as emotive as it was (IMHO) stage managed.

His claims he was/is a homosexual, reminded me of drug users/dealers who, when confronted with allegations, give the police a wee bit of gear, trying to deflect attention from the real stash.

Of course being gay is not an offence but, his claims that everyone is against him - police, media and even the Labour Party - strikes me as deflection.

But what do I know, other than the rumours (unsubstantiated thus far) that have been 'out there' for years, as were those that identified Savile, Heath Leon Baton (sic), et al.

One way or another, I doubt he will ever see the inside of a prison - well, not one he's not paid for.