Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale" - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale"

Jersey?

Scallywag magazine and Stewart Regan covered a lot of stuff, I was never going to link to any of it though not for the sake of discussion anyway.

Also Kincora

Edited by phart

We're talking about children being anally raped by people in power, why in the middle of that are you guys making sexual puns? What is about the subject matter that makes you think about "Carry on" sexual innuendo?

Someone standing in a boat?

Edited by phart

We're talking about children being anally raped by people in power, why in the middle of that are you guys making sexual puns? What is about the subject matter that makes you think about "Carry on" sexual innuendo?

Someone standing in a boat?

Aye, you're right. Instead of making daft childish jokes about it, I will go and dig up his dead body and extract suitable punishment.

Charlie - I hope you are suitably ashamed of yourself.

Those aren't the only two options.

Just seemed incongruous in a thread about child rape to suddenly go from reading about folk under 12 being raped to sexual double-entendres. Especially considering Captain Pugwash didn't have any characters of those names or have any sexual entendres in it at all. So you've invented the names or parroting something you've picked up and not checked.

Well it's probably cause i read the last 2 pages all at once, while in real life there was time between each post so it's not like you came straight in after soemone posted doing it, I wasn't even going to type anything, but it seemed a bit out of place when reading it all together.

It's pretty well known the Captain Pugwash thing is an urban myth.

It's a pretty good one though. Well, I think so anyway. There was a lot of talk about it being a Ronnie Barker creation, but that could be an urban myth as well? It would certainly fit in with the style of Ronnie Barker.

Not nearly as good as the rude version of the Broons though.

Well it's probably cause i read the last 2 pages all at once, while in real life there was time between each post so it's not like you came straight in after soemone posted doing it, I wasn't even going to type anything, but it seemed a bit out of place when reading it all together.

I can see where you are coming from and it pprobably is a wee bit inappropriate for this thread, but if you can't make jokes about dead peado prime ministers, who can you make jokes about?

It's a pretty good one though. Well, I think so anyway. There was a lot of talk about it being a Ronnie Barker creation, but that could be an urban myth as well? It would certainly fit in with the style of Ronnie Barker.

Not nearly as good as the rude version of the Broons though.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/captain-pugwash-creator-traumatised-urban-5896636

I meant that there was a spoof rude version doing the rounds many moons ago with all our favorite characters. It was thought that Ronnie Barker might have been the brains behind the rude version. Not sure if he ever claimed responsibility or otherwise though.

Their local boozer was called "Dick's Half-Way Inn".

I know I get shot down every time, but this WILL all come out. People will feel more confident to do so now. I believe it will take one very brave victim, police officer and journalist to enable this.

The Jersey connection is coming out again tonight.

Just a shame it all comes out after the alleged perpetrator(s) are dead.

BBC presently giving a pal of Ted Heath's free rein to exonerate him of the allegations just now on the Today programme on Radio 4 - remarkable stuff.

This is worth listening to - the guy basically says what a great guy Heath was for several minutes and scarcely gets challenged once. This was the Today programme, renowned for interviews where the interviewer butts in during every answer. Good old Beeb: the people who brought you Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall, Jonathan King...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02ys7gv

I know I get shot down every time, but this WILL all come out. People will feel more confident to do so now. I believe it will take one very brave victim, police officer and journalist to enable this.

The Jersey connection is coming out again tonight.

Just a shame it all comes out after the alleged perpetrator(s) are dead.

Was listening to Radio Scotland this morning and they were interviewing a man who worked for a paedophile victims charity. He said he was in contact with a group of 30-40 current and former police officers who had evidence against many establishment figures, many still alive. These officers were being threatened by Secret Service and higher-ups in the police in to staying quiet and not pursuing the cases. He also said that if these officers can be protected, there will be a lot of people led away in handcuffs from parliament.