Teacher Struck Off... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teacher Struck Off...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2012/06/20/ex-army-teacher-struck-off-for-misconduct/

Here's a boy who did the PGDE with me and Broono83 from this board.

"The hearing heard that Villiers often played ‘Big Balls’ by AC/DC during class-time, singing the lyrics out loud."

"Villiers, who did not attend today’s hearing, taught pupils how to sneak contraband into prison by “stuffing things up their arse” and referred to one girls tattoo on her lower back as a “tramp stamp”.

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?"

"None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away."

"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."

Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."

This is what happens when you take the option of corporal punishment away from teachers.

Aye, I'm all for allowing adults to physically assault children with impunity.

Aye, I'm all for allowing adults to physically assault children with impunity.

:lol:

Aye, give that guy a belt/cane, I'm sure he will use it wisely!

I had a teacher at school that was a complete cock socket and a bully. My parents complained about him, and he later told my mum he didn't like motherwell fans.

:shocked:

Imagine actually saying that!

He'd have beat 7 shades out of me if he was allowed.

Had a maths teacher at my old school (largs academy) who would have plenty of banter with us pupils. Even to the point of eyeing up some lassies as they walked away from his desk. But with him he only said\did things to those he knew would be able to take it. Oh and he was a Tory councilor (wanderer will know who I mean )

Had a maths teacher at my old school (largs academy) who would have plenty of banter with us pupils. Even to the point of eyeing up some lassies as they walked away from his desk. But with him he only said\did things to those he knew would be able to take it. Oh and he was a Tory councilor (wanderer will know who I mean )

Never had him as a teacher, but until you mentioned he was a Tory counciler I thought you were going on about another Maths teacher LOL

Mrs Wark would say that guy was holding back LOL

Takes some beating Mr Graham..... Bringing a bomb into class one day (when he was a history teacher).... Then quiting as head of the history department and becoming a RE teacher after saying he saw Jesus down the beach one day....

Edited by wanderer

My teacher in primary 4 got pupils either side of me to pretend I wasn't there when we played Buzz. Also wasn't allowed to join in with class reading. When one girl did look at me as though waiting for me to read the chunt shouted at her asking was she stupid, why would she want to speak to me if she didn't have to. I got lines when the toilets in the hut got blocked, (school burnt down one summer and we moved into huts.) in fact got so many lines for mental things I used to rip out the blank pages in novels for spare paper as was too scared to tell my mum I was getting lines. Loads of horrible things for a wee one. Eventually came to a head when she told another teacher that she hated ugly children and that's why she couldn't stand me and that I was so scabby I should be taught alone, I had eczema. Teacher told someone who told someone until eventually my mum heard and visited the school. I was moved out of her class. If I win the lottery I'm hiring a detective to find her and if my dream comes true I'll kill her very slowly.

Aye, still bitter. I think id have preferred advice on smuggling drugs up my bum.

In primary 2 i got my legs and arse tanned by a teacher with a ruler, and second year in secondary a teacher tried to haul me out of the dinner line by the hair, thought for some reason i had cut in and just walked up and grabbed me by the hair from the front and started dragging me, I had to grab his hand with both of mine and then step back and arch forward driving his wrist back into him to get him to let go. He just sauntered away after it. I can still mind my scalp being sore for a couple of days , auld cant.

I went to school in the 70's & 80's and I can tell you this... Teachers were a mixed lot, i.e good guys / gals and utter khunts / khuntesses. Plus they had impunity to commit acts of violence.

Many were cruel, petty and vindictive. Many. That power over children, the vulnerable will always attract a certain demographic.

I had a teacher at Dumbarton Academy in the 80s called Robertson (can't remember his first name) who was an utter khunt of a man. He was a Tory councillor as well and I remember a few years later him appearing on telly being interviewed having been punted from his seat and he was almost greeting. Arrogant, smug, petulant bully who thought nothing of skelping kids with his wooden blackboard pointer or verbally humiliating them.

I went to school in the 70's & 80's and I can tell you this... Teachers were a mixed lot, i.e good guys / gals and utter khunts / khuntesses. Plus they had impunity to commit acts of violence.

Many were cruel, petty and vindictive. Many. That power over children, the vulnerable will always attract a certain demographic.

That was pretty much my experience as well (again, in the 70s and 80s).