Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What's the difference between the two?

Serious question.

RF are about the community ownership model and endorsed by supporters direct Scotland .Don't think they politically active in terms of trying effect regime change by forming alliances. The very fact that discussion of RF is banned on FF tells you something. RF has a long term view.

RF are about the community ownership model and endorsed by supporters direct Scotland .Don't think they politically active in terms of trying effect regime change by forming alliances. The very fact that discussion of RF is banned on FF tells you something. RF has a long term view.

So a Rangers equivalent of what the Motherwell fans have then?

Does that make you one of them 'Rhebels' that they mention so much on FF?

If the club have an administration event will they be the same team as before or a new entity??

Only ask for how many points will be deducted? :D

Depends on how many points we are ahead of Hearts and the 3rd placed team at the time. I'm sure in the interests of sporting integrity the supporters of the other championship clubs would just want 15 points taken off? Personally I'd take another season in the championship if it meant the current crooks were punted.

So they are a new club? :oops:

Yes, they had to start again under a different name due to the previous club suffering liquidation.

I thought it was 25 points? This was discussed at incredible and boring length on another thread, was it not?

Yes, 25 point deduction for going into administration for a second time (I believe) within 5 years.

(I feel that would be unfair though.)

The EBTs at RFC were the most blatant scheme for of tax evasion I can imagine.

You had footballers playing football and getting paid for it without paying any tax. It is black and white, clear as day.

If HMRC do not win this at the end of it then we are all utter mugs for paying income tax (if this pish taking nonsense is deemed as legitimate).

I can only assume the judges so far have been lent on down the lodge. It is so blatantly evasion.

I suspect even Murray assumed he was toast - hence the bizarre sale to Whyte for a quid before it was even decided.

I wonder how he felt when they won? RFC had some debt (not that bad) and they were worth a shit load more than a pound (after the tax case win).

But by then of course the club was in the hands of corporate butchers and the rest as they say will be history. Their talons are now in too deep.