Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 467 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U havent mis-read. Vander and parkie want to talk about bigotry. Gerrard doesn't. Quite simple.

Bigotry is something that needs addressed RH. Not ignored in the hope it disappears. 

Exile posted something earlier about clubs taking responsibility , and one of the bigger clubs leading the way. Steve Gerrard, as an Englishman, could make a start. But he wont. Because the most important thing to Rangers will always be Rangers. Regardless of the knuckledraggers that the club is riddled with .  

If this guy is to believed then sectarianism is not just a Scottish problem. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/england-spain-fans-seville-nations-league-racism-football-lads-alliance-southgate-goals-a8587476.html%3famp

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Bigotry is something that needs addressed RH. Not ignored in the hope it disappears. 

Exile posted something earlier about clubs taking responsibility , and one of the bigger clubs leading the way. Steve Gerrard, as an Englishman, could make a start. But he wont. Because the most important thing to Rangers will always be Rangers. Regardless of the knuckledraggers that the club is riddled with .  

If this guy is to believed then sectarianism is not just a Scottish problem. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/england-spain-fans-seville-nations-league-racism-football-lads-alliance-southgate-goals-a8587476.html%3famp

The film is about gerrards football career. Maybe he will have an opinion in another interview. He is not experienced enough yet i dont think to start commenting on this. Its a football film. I am sure he will give his views at some point. And also sure they will mirror ours x

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

He is not experienced enough yet i dont think to start commenting on this. 

He knew enough about history to claim that refs have been cheating Rangers for years. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

He knew enough about history to claim that refs have been cheating Rangers for years. 

hahahahahaha 😂 rolling daftie is really clutching at straws, this is his best work yet

Sweep sweep sweep, but but but what more can the clubs do?

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Usually folk do pretty wide ranging interviews when they’re promoting a film/book...

The film his about his football career, was the interview not about promoting his film?

Its the rangers way of doing things, sweep anything negative under the carpet or twist it to sound positive. This confirms exactly what everyone knows about Rangers, they do not want to tackle the problem of sectarianism. They are at the heart of the problem and they could be the pioneers in changing attitudes but they simply don't want to.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Its the rangers way of doing things, sweep anything negative under the carpet or twist it to sound positive. This confirms exactly what everyone knows about Rangers, they do not want to tackle the problem of sectarianism. They are at the heart of the problem and they could be the pioneers in changing attitudes but they simply don't want to.

Rome wasn't built in a day. If u pardon the hun. I mean pun.

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Edit

42 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Film us about gerrards football career. Again.

Sorry, is the club he's managing not a football club? Is Neil Lennon not a football manager? 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Sorry, is the club he's managing not a football club? Is Neil Lennon not a football manager? 

What has neil lennon got to do with gerards footballing career. We are not going to agree. Why not ask him about the manager of brentford or partick instead of lennon. Whole thing taken out of context as usual. Its like asking me what i think of mensa ☺

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What has neil lennon got to do with gerards footballing career. We are not going to agree. Why not ask him about the manager of brentford or partick instead of lennon. Whole thing taken out of context as usual. Its like asking me what i think of mensa ☺

Yeah, why would a football manager in Scotland get asked about another football manager in Scotland being assaulted? It's a mystery... 

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

How are you meant to stop it if the club just refuses to talk about it? I don't think for one second you ever want Rangers to eradicate bigotry, unlike Renfield.

All you do if deflect.

In this case, just to be pedantic, it wasn't the club that refused to talk about it. It was Gerrard and his staffer. 

It's sad because they're trying to sell this film but aren't confident enough in their honest opinion. 

I'd much prefer to hear Gerrard and his honest unedited opinion. I couldn't care less if it means less cash for the club. 

I want the bigots gone so that the vast majority of serial posters on here can get some of their life back. 😉

Oh, and the hatred stops etc. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

In this case, just to be pedantic, it wasn't the club that refused to talk about it. It was Gerrard and his staffer. 

It's sad because they're trying to sell this film but aren't confident enough in their honest opinion. 

I'd much prefer to hear Gerrard and his honest unedited opinion. I couldn't care less if it means less cash for the club. 

I want the bigots gone so that the vast majority of serial posters on here can get some of their life back. 😉

Oh, and the hatred stops etc. 

What would they do without the bile?

Well, it's only 7:00pm here.

For my opening point I'd just like to say... 'Sevco'.

Point #2 - Unsustainable loses.

Point #3 - Poor run. One win in their last 5 and they struggled v relegation bound St. Mirren.

Point #4 - Teams'll be having a go at your central defensive pairing from now on.

Point #5 -  Your famous yet inexperienced manager who doesn't do subs very well.

Point #6 - The amount of loan players that make the starting 11. #rebuild

Point #7 - 3 points v Well or the wheels will 'well' and truly come off.

Anyway... sleep tight.

• 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, Parklife said:

King must have £11m in the bank today to comply with the court order relating to his purchase of Rangers shares. 

Who thinks he'll comply? 

The Herald do.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17383804.rangers-chairman-dave-king-expected-to-make-court-ordered-11m-shares-bid-today/