Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 465 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

How did that year work out for you in the end? 

My comment was on the hypocrisy of using figures from a source as valid if they suit your agenda and calling them bull if they don't. But you knew that. 

As for the figures, that's pretty much as bad as it could be. Unless we continue with the Sugar Daddy input we're flecked. 

They will have to flog a couple of the more saleable assets soon, by the looks of it. January will be a sale rather than buy month. 

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

£14 million is less than i expected. These are a good set of figures. Dave King agrees. The size of the rebuilding of the mess was/is huge. But revenues will continue to increase and the debt will level out. Simple business planning.

won't be limited to  GBP 14M though  to put the team on the park 

Alongside the fact that they cash will have not been paid for some of the players - staged payments

There will be future financial amortisement of the players transfer fee's  aligned with the remaining periods on their contracts

Cash is King (no pun intended) and the ferryman has not been paid yet, for the players who have been purchased this last year 

If you go and look at the accounts, similar to last year, you will see current liabilities and their ageing of payment - this will be the staged payments on transfer fees 

1 hour ago, Blackpool78 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-wages-turnover-high-not-13541188

Are the daily record trying to put a positive spin on the recent accounts......dont worry Ross County spend more on wages than income 

Will be interesting to see what Celtics % is in the next accounts with no CL money and very likely no Europe after Christmas. Certainly a good bit higher than 58!

Good figures from Killie. A properly run club these days.

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Will be interesting to see what Celtics % is in the next accounts with no CL money and very likely no Europe after Christmas. Certainly a good bit higher than 58!

It'll no doubt be higher than 58%, however it hopefully wont be too bad. I'm sure a lot of our higher paid players finances get made up through bonuses for making the Champions League group stages, which obviously we failed to do this year.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The money made from selling 2 players will cover a good chunk of the European money but thanks for the worry 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

400k missing from every club due to Celtic not getting in the champions league will be a big hit for most teams 

11 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

400k missing from every club due to Celtic not getting in the champions league will be a big hit for most teams 

I’d like to think clubs like Motherwell don’t budget for this.

Does that money not have to be invested in youth Development? (Not that clubs couldn’t fudge that)

Dont get me wrong, I’m sure those cheques are greatly welcomed, and we appreciate your concern.

😛

35 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Does that money not have to be invested in youth Development? (Not that clubs couldn’t fudge that)

Dont get me wrong, I’m sure those cheques are greatly welcomed, and we appreciate your concern.

😛

I would be very surprised if any club budgeted for this. 

57 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Away and fuck yourself, you condescending fud. :lol: 

42 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

😛

My understanding is that it's ring-fenced.

2 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Whit a daft comment. We've royally fucked up CL qualification more often than we've made it, so I hardly think other clubs would be putting the kettle on for the money! 😂

13 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Pointing out the record trying to put a spin on recent accounts from Rangers and the Celtic haters out in force lol don't worry about the millions we make

It's hard for you to point out anything with your grasp of punctuation.