Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 461 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Banning Ormond seems a bit OTT however his constant declaration of how much he hates everything Rangers on every second post has become more than tiresome.

Yeah- over the top. I kinda' considered him in the same bracket as Big Ramy/Rolling Hills, and not to be taken too seriously.

Best just ignored, rather than banned

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Yeah- over the top. I kinda' considered him in the same bracket as Big Ramy/Rolling Hills, and not to be taken too seriously.

Best just ignored, rather than banned

Ormond is far worse then Ramy or Rolling Hills. 

Every post is just a diatribe of hate. I still wouldn't ban him. 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Ormond is far worse then Ramy or Rolling Hills. 

Every post is just a diatribe of hate. I still wouldn't ban him. 

Yeah, but nobody really takes him seriously.

He's like the angry drunk ranty guy in the pub. Doesnt make much sense, and is best left to his own devices imo.

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

So is 'huns' ok, but not 'inbred huns' ? Is it the implied suggestion of incest among huns that was crossing the line ?

Dunno. It's obviously worse than ask if an ill ex-Scotland manager is "deid yet" though. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I dont always agree with what Ormond says but this reads like a bitching session worthy of a coven of old witches. Get a grip. 

3 posts? Really? 

It's bugger all compared to the shite he posts. 

If it offends ignore it. It's what everyone does, apparently. 

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Yeah, but nobody really takes him seriously.

He's like the angry drunk ranty guy in the pub. Doesnt make much sense, and is best left to his own devices imo.

Ormond also comments on other subjects, not every post is what RB says but RB does love to exaggerate for effect. Ramy  and RH are strange guys, I can’t quite work out if they are both bat shit nuts, stupid or on an absolutely brilliant wind up. Harmless all the same.

as has been said, there’s an ignore function. Just a pity you can still see the odd post when others quote the people you have on ignore.

9 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Banning Ormond seems a bit OTT however his constant declaration of how much he hates everything Rangers on every second post has become more than tiresome.

I found it refreshing.

4 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

So is 'huns' ok, but not 'inbred huns' ? Is it the implied suggestion of incest among huns that was crossing the line ?

Sevco fans support the monarchy.

The royalty are known as 'blue-bloods'.

They are called so because of the blue tint to their urine due to inbreeding.

Fact.

On 9/1/2018 at 7:29 AM, The White Ceelo said:

Poor weans 😠

On 9/1/2018 at 7:58 AM, wee-toon-red said:

That’s a shocker of a post

It absolutely is.

Since I use my real name and likeness on here, that libelous post could get the TAMB in legal trouble if I were to register a formal complaint.

13 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

3 posts? Really? 

It's bugger all compared to the shite he posts. 

If it offends ignore it. It's what everyone does, apparently. 

Jeezo RB, that post is as petulant as the insults posted earlier.  It is unlike you. 

All I am saying is if people feel the need to throw in personal insults  then at least keep them till the person is around to defend themselves.  

6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Jeezo RB, that post is as petulant as the insults posted earlier.  It is unlike you. 

All I am saying is if people feel the need to throw in personal insults  then at least keep them till the person is around to defend themselves.  

I didn't actually insult him. And anything I post now I'd happily put in a reply to him. 

I'm nothing if not open and honest. 

On 9/5/2018 at 12:54 PM, Parklife said:

Saying "Hun" is "hate speech" apparently

:lol: 

Is Rolling Hills actually the admin of the TAMB now? :lol: 

Aye. So watch out i am watching/trolling u!! Thia board needs charactersm not people who personally insullt people because of the team they support. As far as i have read since sunday all the rangers guys on here have not said one bad word against celtic or how the result went. So u are on a final warning parklife. U will be made to watch reruns of gazza scoring hat trick against u dons to win the league again. Best club game i was ever at.

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I didn't actually insult him. And anything I post now I'd happily put in a reply to him. 

I'm nothing if not open and honest. 

Hmmm ‘ every post is a diatribe of hate’ , I think I would feel insulted if someone posted that about me. 

My point however was not the insults , its the fact the other person was unable to answer . The term ‘Open and honest’ is usually used when there is an open conversation and everyone has the right to reply. 

That said, dont in any way  take this as me being some fookin champion for Ormond, you have taken a fair amount of shite yourself which IMO is completely unfounded and uncalled for. You are generally one of the more balanced people on here. 

Anyway, I am off to mumsnet to rattle some cages over there. Ormond will be back soon and normal service  will resume 🙂 

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Hmmm ‘ every post is a diatribe of hate’ , I think I would feel insulted if someone posted that about me. 

My point however was not the insults , its the fact the other person was unable to answer . The term ‘Open and honest’ is usually used when there is an open conversation and everyone has the right to reply. 

That said, dont in any way  take this as me being some fookin champion for Ormond, you have taken a fair amount of shite yourself which IMO is completely unfounded and uncalled for. You are generally one of the more balanced people on here. 

Anyway, I am off to mumsnet to rattle some cages over there. Ormond will be back soon and normal service  will resume 🙂 

Mumsnet? I've heard about that place. It's worse than Follow Follow, the TAMB and whatever the Celtic site is rolled into one. 

I'm now officially scared of you, if you're a poster on there. 😳

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Open and honest like me?

Got a real name, location, and photo to nail your posts to the mast with?

Anonymity online is very important.  I'm surprised you have and continue to give your details out, but each to their own.  

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Mumsnet? I've heard about that place. It's worse than Follow Follow, the TAMB and whatever the Celtic site is rolled into one. 

I'm now officially scared of you, if you're a poster on there. 😳

🙂 I failed the entry exam for mumsnet when they found out I used Bisto Gravy Granules and sent my daughter to school with a red nose painted with a permanent marker pen, a week before actual red nose day. 

Thats not to say I am not scary, I shall  be staking out Robertson Park , be careful 👀

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

🙂 I failed the entry exam for mumsnet when they found out I used Bisto Gravy Granules and sent my daughter to school with a red nose painted with a permanent marker pen, a week before actual red nose day. 

Thats not to say I am not scary, I shall  be staking out Robertson Park , be careful 👀

From what I've heard Mumsnet is more savage than a school of hungry Piranha. 

You're lucky to have survived. 

I shall be on my guard the next time I'm out for a run through the park. 🏃

11 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Open and honest like me?

Got a real name, location, and photo to nail your posts to the mast with?

You already know my location and if you want my name I'm happy to PM you but you're not getting a picture. 

That'll cost you £20. 😉