Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

TAMB fail - surely The The Rangers in Crisis :yikes3:

You'll be first for the new TAMB naughty step! :hammer:

TT

TAMB fail - surely The The Rangers in Crisis :yikes3:

You'll be first for the new TAMB naughty step! :hammer:

TT

could they survive a 3rd re-incarnation though?

How many fans are going to stick by them back in the depths of League 2 again - assuming they're even allowed into League 2 again?

It also begs the question of what suppliers are currently trading with rangers - surely all suppliers must be demanding cash on delivery?

Edited by JPM

so the rangers are insolvent again. I await the rush for the SFA/SPFL bringing out sanctions such as a signing ban NOT. Probably more likely to have Regan and Doncaster coming up with a plan to put a levy on all football tickets to give to rangers to avoid another armageddon

so the rangers are insolvent again. I await the rush for the SFA/SPFL bringing out sanctions such as a signing ban NOT. Probably more likely to have Regan and Doncaster coming up with a plan to put a levy on all football tickets to give to rangers to avoid another armagedd

how do you work out we are insolvent?

T

Eddard at this time you do not have the funds to pay what you owe hence insolvent. If this share issue works that may create a brief spell of solvency but at the moment that's where your club is.

sorry. That could said of a few clubs. We are governed by stock market rules to be pretty explicit on issues of solvency.Most clubs in Scotland are not but I imagine if the debt was called in they would be insolvent. The current board are very much involved in a game of bluff with fans and opponents.

Does anyone actually really know whats going on with this club. ?

Was listening to radio Scotland yesterday afternoon who presented a picture of a small share issue to existing shareholders which would strengthen funds to provide the final stability that the club needed .The icing on a pretty stable cake .By late evening the media has it that if 3 to 4 million is not forthcoming immediately the club will be unable to pay it's debts and administration is a certainty :blink: .M'Coist looked like a man who has had enough .

We can all speculate but i lost the plot with this farce years ago.Have totally switched off now .i don't believe anything i hear or read.Whatever happens this club will never return to its former state.I think that is the only certainty.