Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 516 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'll send him a message mate, see if he's about on Saturday as we're going to boozer for the Killie game (if they can get the dodgy stream to work!)

Sad times but glad he was able to get back over to be with family.

Cool man. I will let him know mate. Nice one..

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

On topic - today is the day for the new kits being available online via the new website and at the new Ibrox mega superstore. Sports Direct are still claiming they have exclusive rights...more litigation on the horizon?

Well they may notbe exclusive, but they are selling them on the site. Wonder how much Ashley has in Castore 

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

thegersstoreonline is the old one selling Hummel. shop.rangers seems to be the new Castore one.

Ahh fair enough  , didn't come up when I googled. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Absolute scumbag coming out with a 'story' like this.  Thompson is man enough to handle it.  That nobody should be ashamed of himself. Take it he got paid for coming out with a private thing.  Scumbag.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5878685/rangers-thompson-knives-toaster-jacuzzi-burnley-macdonald/

Why is he a scumbag? They probably have a laugh about it together I'd imagine. 

19 hours ago, Kirk said:

Why is he a scumbag? They probably have a laugh about it together I'd imagine. 

There are things you shouldn't put out in public that should stay private Kirk.  In my football days we had loads of great times and shenagans but would never put that in a paper.  What goes on tour should stay on tour.  That is why he is a scumbag.

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

There are things you shouldn't put out in public that should stay private Kirk.  In my football days we had loads of great times and shenagans but would never put that in a paper.  What goes on tour should stay on tour.  That is why he is a scumbag.

No one would've given a fuck what "shenanigans" you got up to anyway. 

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That's your opinion, plenty of footballers tell stories of what they and their teammates got up to in books etc, dont be daft. Did ricksens book not have bits about the amount of hookers and that he hired

8 minutes ago, Kirk said:

That's your opinion, plenty of footballers tell stories of what they and their teammates got up to in books etc, dont be daft. Did ricksens book not have bits about the amount of hookers and that he hired

If people don’t want their stories of behaviour to come out in the open like that, then they should stop behaving like absolute bellends. It won’t concern him one bit that the story has been told. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If people don’t want their stories of behaviour to come out in the open like that, then they should stop behaving like absolute bellends. It won’t concern him one bit that the story has been told. 

Exactly, im sure just like the rest of us, he probably laughs about his daft antics. I still worry about going out with a couple of my mates because we are inclined to do something stupid and we are early 30s now. All good fun

14 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Exactly, im sure just like the rest of us, he probably laughs about his daft antics. I still worry about going out with a couple of my mates because we are inclined to do something stupid and we are early 30s now. All good fun

One of my cousins still think it’s hilarious to stuff toilet paper into someone’s back pocket and set it alight 😂😂