Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 515 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Funny how it's the same folk that always come out whenever I make an error or a mistake. It is really getting tiresome.. Do you Skype whenever I make a mistake just go make sure you are all at the ready with your keyboards? Asking for a friend...

Aye, we are all just waiting for you to make a mistake. All we do.is wait around for you to post so we can attack you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Aye, we are all just waiting for you to make a mistake. All we do.is wait around for you to post so we can attack you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've known that for ages. Yees should try this new website..  www.getalife.com . No guarantees though..

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your patter is terrible... Just sayin like..

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yees should try this new website..  www.getalife.com ..

Said without one hint of self-awareness 😂

37 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They need to just fuck and get it over with. The bickering between them is clearly borne out  of sexual tension.

Really? Then 5 minutes after you posted this YOU had a smartarse comment about me. Grow up the lot of you...

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I've known that for ages. Yees should try this new website..  www.getalife.com . No guarantees though..

Says the grown man who stoats around in fitba tops with his name on the back. 

You seeing the issue here? 

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really? Then 5 minutes after you posted this YOU had a smartarse comment about me. Grow up the lot of you...

You're a bit sensitive. Try taking a joke as a joke, rather than playing the victim. 

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Funny how it's the same folk that always come out whenever I make an error or a mistake. It is really getting tiresome.. Do you Skype whenever I make a mistake just go make sure you are all at the ready with your keyboards? Asking for a friend...

Is Skype still a thing?

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A: No, we zoom call, it’s 2020

B: A friend? Nae danger 🤔

On 7/26/2020 at 6:12 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I like Ron,  we did not get along at the start, but I met him in The Shed before Scotland v Serbia I believe. He alright. We have a good banter on FB. I'm grand, just busy with work..

big ramy is sound

next time i m in states i ll take detour to ottowa

or chicago,get a meet with ormond

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Tell Billy I was asking after him mate, sad news recently.

I was going to message you mate. Billy is in Scotland, he landed the other day. He is heartbroken.. I spoke with him when he arrived. I will give him your regards pal. Very sad indeed. They were very close.. Your a good man SH....

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I was going to message you mate. Billy is in Scotland, he landed the other day. He is heartbroken.. I spoke with him when he arrived. I will give him your regards pal. Very sad indeed. They were very close.. Your a good man SH....

I'll send him a message mate, see if he's about on Saturday as we're going to boozer for the Killie game (if they can get the dodgy stream to work!)

Sad times but glad he was able to get back over to be with family.