Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 514 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ramy might be daft, incredibly sensitive and dives into anything, but he isnt a stupid cunt living in his own wee world.

Big Ramy and Big Ron forever 🤮

You made a promise today to Tidy and reneged when I forced your hand. Very simple for a simpleton such as me.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is that true mate?  I have never met him but know a pal of his, Wullie.  He tells me Ron used to pish himself when Ormond was accusing me being him!  Hope you well mate.

I like Ron,  we did not get along at the start, but I met him in The Shed before Scotland v Serbia I believe. He alright. We have a good banter on FB. I'm grand, just busy with work..

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You made a promise today to Tidy and reneged when I forced your hand. Very simple for a simpleton such as me.

What was the bet? you've mentioned it about 10 times, and its different every time.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I like Ron,  we did not get along at the start, but I met him in The Shed before Scotland v Serbia I believe. He alright. We have a good banter on FB. I'm grand, just busy with work..

I am the opposite.  Off for weeks now but hopefully go back in two weeks.  This will be an interesting season.  I see that is Morellos away to Lille.  Rangers are lacking up front so need to get a replacement or I fear for 10.  Rangers can no doubt stand toe to toe with Celtic but its a squad game now and Celtic I would say have better depth.  Apart from the Goalie situation.  Be interesting though. 👍

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

What was the bet? you've mentioned it about 10 times, and its different every time.

Very simple.  My best mate is  Defence Lawyer in Edinburgh and I have been to watch him a few times in court.  Also been to countless Scotland games with him.  You said I had made that up. God knows why.  So I asked you for a £50 bet to Tidy's charity.  Is that simple enough for you?

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Very simple.  My best mate is  Defence Lawyer in Edinburgh and I have been to watch him a few times in court.  Also been to countless Scotland games with him.  You said I had made that up. God knows why.  So I asked you for a £50 bet to Tidy's charity.  Is that simple enough for you?

That’s closer to the truth than your last few efforts, but still not correct. Anyway, where’s your evidence to say you’ve won the bet, as you think it is?

Must have been a good few hours in the pub 👍

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

That’s closer to the truth than your last few efforts, but still not correct. Anyway, where’s your evidence to say you’ve won the bet, as you think it is?

Must have been a good few hours in the pub 👍

Two pints, a game at pool then home.  Driving tomorrow.

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Went the Shed a couple of times.  We used to go to the Renfrew Ferry I used to MC it now and again in combination with BASTA then the latter at Rutherglen Bowling Club.  Good times.  Kumnio will now be asking for proof of this lol.

16 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Fair enough Fairbairn. 👍

Still, the racist stuff ( albeit not aimed specifically at Morales) surrounding the BLM knee thing from his team’s alleged supporters was a disgrace and when a colleague feels the need to publiclaly come out and condem it, I would not blame him or any other player to think ‘fuck this I’m off’’

It was very public and not exactly a few bad apples.  

I know Rolling Hills has a deadful problem with alcohol but he must have been aware of this and simply does not care. 

As It happens, looking forward to jousting with you lads again shortly 😂🙈 ( Unless we get binned for Hearts)  

Also, the meltdown when your mob undoubtedly move for Shankland will be more than enough to keep the madness going. 😂🤷‍♂️

Nice post.  A dreadful problem with alcohol.  3 Glenlivets on a Saturday night with girl.  2 pints yesterday with a Celtic pal.  My god I better go and see a Doctor!  You have allegated something about me along with some others.  And if I find out who these Alligators are.  Dtand on :beer2:.  Right away for a Buckfast, a Blue Lagoon and join the Monday Club.  

Surely selling your top scorer and most valuable player only a few days before the league starts when your only backup is out with a hamstring injury for an unknown time would be madness.

Just now, Diamond Scot said:

Surely selling your top scorer and most valuable player only a few days before the league starts when your only backup is out with a hamstring injury for an unknown time would be madness.

I think they will have a couple of players lined up in the background. Given they all seem to be french based, at least they will have had some form of pre season.  Greg Stewart will probably play that roll on Saturday, if he is away

9 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

I think they will have a couple of players lined up in the background. Given they all seem to be french based, at least they will have had some form of pre season.  Greg Stewart will probably play that roll on Saturday, if he is away

Having Stewart as your starting forward in a game against a top 4 side would worry me.

Rangers biggest problem last year was scoring goals in tight games. If anything they are weaker in that position this season.

Edited by Diamond Scot

5 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Having Stewart as your starting forward in a game against a top 4 side would worry me.

Rangers biggest problem last year was scoring goals in tight games. If anything they are weaker in that position this season.

Yeah, I agree with this, although I rate the guy as a player.

In Europe Morelos's stats are outstanding. Only player that even comes close on goals, assists and chances created in Europe this season is Bruno Fernandes, accoring to BT sports. Hard to replace that.

38 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

23 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Finance could be the driver. Every club is losing money at the moment. Aberdeen will likely sell one of their assets in Sam Cosgrove to cover losses, they already agreed a £2.5m fee with a french club which Cosgrove said no to. The point being, I wouldn;t be surprised if it was a case of have to rather than wanting to sell. Every club with the possibly exception of Celtic will be in a similar position. 

57 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Yeah, I agree with this, although I rate the guy as a player.

In Europe Morelos's stats are outstanding. Only player that even comes close on goals, assists and chances created in Europe this season is Bruno Fernandes, accoring to BT sports. Hard to replace that.

Don't tell the Dons experts on here hear that.  His efforts in Europe are outstanding?  They will ask for proven facts which you nor I cant be bothered with.  Let them look it up themselves.  The boy is a player and some player at that.  Needs a manager like Ferguson or Smith to make him better and control him.  20 million is a fair price. Stand on.

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Alfredo gone..  Terms agreed. 8 year he was with rangers and not a single goal against Celtic.. I'd punt him anaw....🤣🤣

Only seems like a couple of years he’s graced Scottish football, how the last 8 years have flown by🤪🤪🤪

52 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Alfredo gone..  Terms agreed. 8 year he was with rangers and not a single goal against Celtic.. I'd punt him anaw....🤣🤣

You best check how many fingers you used to count from 2017-2020. 

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's called a typo, a simple error.. I have a finger for you, try and guess which one it is....

You want to finger dandydunn

Dirtu bastard, reported

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Dirtu bastard, reported

They need to just fuck and get it over with. The bickering between them is clearly borne out  of sexual tension.

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Dirtu bastard, reported

Funny how it's the same folk that always come out whenever I make an error or a mistake. It is really getting tiresome.. Do you Skype whenever I make a mistake just go make sure you are all at the ready with your keyboards? Asking for a friend...