Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 513 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I am the one who offered to put my name and details up here again.  And you shit it.  An honest man yet ere sae poor is King o Men for aw that.  Take it the £50 you promised to Tidy is off?  

You seem obsessed by pictures of other men. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Its fuckin hularious reading his posts lately.

No it’s not, got the daft twat on ignore but see his blow of shite when you respond to his inane banter kid stand on blah blah blah

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Morales being personally abused by your own support; then quite simply you are a lying cunt.

Not sure if you are getting things crossed here, but Morelos abuse (certainly the stuff the police are investigating) wasnt posted by a Rangers fan.

4 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Not sure if you are getting things crossed here, but Morelos abuse (certainly the stuff the police are investigating) wasnt posted by a Rangers fan.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18595421.glasgow-reacts-rangers-supremo-stewart-robertson-slams-racist-abuse/

Your clubs MD seems to think Morelos was abused by Rangers fans.

10 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Don't even bother.  Innocent until proven guilty and I know nothing about the law seemingly.  Even if he was then it is one person.  But no.  RFC will get the blame.  Just having a pint with pal.  Laughing at the posts and my calling out of someone who lied about me but cant step up to the mark when called out.  Ach.  Its all about The Rangers.  I would be willing to double my bet for charity (again) for stating that Rangers are the most talked about club on this with only a handful of Rangers supporters on here?  Me on at pool.  No work until 10th.  That's what you get when you stick in at school.  St....  no I wont say it.  Hate works both ways but not with me but does for bile from some on here.  Hope Kumnio will stick with the promised bet as will I Night.

22 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Please don't tell VA that.  He was so sure it was all a big bad Rangers fan and Rangers themselves.  Loony  👍

28 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

He is, arguably, being abused each and every time the Rangers support goes through their extensive songbook.  

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Morales being racially abused by Rangers fans and their obvious anger at the BLM protest thing had surely just accelerated the move. He may be a bit if a tit on the field but Thats not to say he doesn’t  have a few principles. No wonder he is off-ski.

He wasn’t racially abused by Rangers fans, it was by a Celtic fan and happened at the same time as the BLM stuff. The way the MSM reported it made it sound like it was Rangers fans but it’s not the case. 

Started off earlier with a loony toon saying Rangers were now a racist club because of morellos.  Then another loony put up a post about it.  I called one of them out for a charity bet on what he said about me.  Well, his pals came in to try and help with the usual personal  insults but crashed and burned as well. Feel sorry for Tidy but he has renegated on his bet.  Stand on.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Nae chance. I had enough grief on ma Celtic thread.. 🤣🤣

Ha ha I know mate.  I have big enough shoulders to take on people that resort to name calling on here.  Means they have lost the argument.  Good to see you back Ramy.  From your friend.  Big Ron. :beer2:

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

He wasn’t racially abused by Rangers fans, it was by a Celtic fan and happened at the same time as the BLM stuff. The way the MSM reported it made it sound like it was Rangers fans but it’s not the case. 

Fair enough Fairbairn. 👍

Still, the racist stuff ( albeit not aimed specifically at Morales) surrounding the BLM knee thing from his team’s alleged supporters was a disgrace and when a colleague feels the need to publiclaly come out and condem it, I would not blame him or any other player to think ‘fuck this I’m off’’

It was very public and not exactly a few bad apples.  

I know Rolling Hills has a deadful problem with alcohol but he must have been aware of this and simply does not care. 

As It happens, looking forward to jousting with you lads again shortly 😂🙈 ( Unless we get binned for Hearts)  

Also, the meltdown when your mob undoubtedly move for Shankland will be more than enough to keep the madness going. 😂🤷‍♂️

33 minutes ago, Farcity said:

He is, arguably, being abused each and every time the Rangers support goes through their extensive songbook.  

i heard his mother is a matress too. Apparently thats racist too

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ha ha I know mate.  I have big enough shoulders to take on people that resort to name calling on here.  Means they have lost the argument.  Good to see you back Ramy.  From your friend.  Big Ron. :beer2:

🤣🤣. Aye, give Big Ron my regards. He always commenting about the gers on my FB..🤣🤣

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣. Aye, give Big Ron my regards. He always commenting about the gers on my FB..🤣🤣

Is that true mate?  I have never met him but know a pal of his, Wullie.  He tells me Ron used to pish himself when Ormond was accusing me being him!  Hope you well mate.