Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 505 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 7/2/2020 at 7:14 AM, Debian said:

Castore website doing preorders www.preorder.rangers.co.uk 

From 1st August, High St retailers including Greaves, SD or any other who've purchased at CPU from Castore can stock and sell. 👍

Tried the link. Only says they will have a new website up on August 1st. Where else can I try to buy one of these Castore tops?

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Och, this is getting really silly! I can’t find any Rangers kit on the full Castore website OR on the official Rangers website! The only place that seem to now be offering them for sale is House of Fraser! How come they are the only ones stocking them? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Doubt anyone is going to raise to the bate, sorry. Pre-order through the mygers club link, that was emailed to members. Otherwise it goes on public sale 1 August, including at House of Fraser (although I suspect they will have limited sales).

Glad I could help.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Crisis?  what crisis?  Banged two of the top teams in France.  All pundits and ex players from France hailing Rangers.  This is going to be some season.  I don't know if we will win the treble but the league is a certainty.  55  and adding to our world record.  Stand on.

See folks, posts like the one above appear when you eat too many of these:

Buy Jumbo Pritt Glue Stick 90g 6pk | TTS

Edited by ErsatzThistle

12 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Crisis   when you have to post a club statement to ask your fans to stop being racist.

FollowFollow have prepared a statement -

"It's wir precious British and Protestant culture ya fucking Yes voting, priest loving, Jacobite, Sturgeon worshipping ......."

Edited by ErsatzThistle

51 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Crisis   when you have to post a club statement to ask your fans to stop being racist.

13 minutes ago, aaid said:

Rangers really can't do right for doing wrong with some people can they?

The statement is pretty strong and to the point, it’s very unrangers like. Don’t think you can fault them on it. (I would think the fact it’s national news rather than just the usual nonsense has forced their hand, but still...)

Slight tangent, but when does the new orange kit go on sale? 😜

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

FollowFollow have prepared a statement -

"It's wir precious British and Protestant culture ya fucking Yes voting, priest loving, Jacobite, Sturgeon worshipping ......."

Can you send me a link to follow follow?  I know you quote things from there every week..  Is it good reading?

It's a sign of prejudice to think Rangers are a horrible club? Horrible meaning very unpleasant.

I think folk /you're projecting misplaced loyalties here Aaid, as opposed to making a cogent point. I know other clubs are horrible too for anyone wanting to make a simplistic retort.

Edited by phart

1 hour ago, phart said:

It's a sign of prejudice to think Rangers are a horrible club? Horrible meaning very unpleasant.

I think folk /you're projecting misplaced loyalties here Aaid, as opposed to making a cogent point. I know other clubs are horrible too for anyone wanting to make a simplistic retort.

Not really.  The club makes a clear and unequivocal condemnation of the racist comments of some of its supporters.and yet some people still find a way to criticise them for that.  Since most right-minded people would agree with that condemnation then that can only really be for one of two reasons.  They either agree with the racist comments themselves and disagree with the condemnation - I don't for a second believe that in these cases that's what's going on.  That leads you to the second conclusion, which is to my original point, that Rangers can't do right for doing wrong where some people are concerned.

If you can't bring yourself to praise Rangers for doing this - and I'm not suggesting or expecting that people do that - this really is one of those times when people would be wiser to say nothing. 

There can ONLY be two explanations... lol.  So sayeth the aaid.

Maybe some folk think RFC only pay lip service condemning this bigotry, and only when they have to, and that their short history indicates strongly that if they were honest their whole business plan revolves around stoking the hate fuelled ka-ching!.

BTW when is the orange strip out, the one with the sash down it?