Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 498 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think I will listen to what FIFA and UEFA say rather than you Kumnio if you don't mind.

The dictionary and definition of liquidation is the barometer, and the appropriate reference point to be taking your information from

Edited by Redz
Missed a word out

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And who wrote the dictionary? 

There's 1000's of editions.

Everyone of those will evidence liquidation in its true form.

Education's not for you though, I accept that.

6 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Let’s hope something positive comes out of this, Huns going into Administration. That would be a beautiful end to the season and give the country a huge lift. 

Did you just post without swearing there Macy and people c****s?  Canny be.  Somebody has hacked your account mate.

2 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Anyway, more important things. What you up to today Rolly? 

Went along to the hub ( a wee catholic Primary)  and as I said yesterday it is a bank holiday in the borders.  So wasn't needed.  After getting showered and washed and made up my play piece and everything.  Anyway, why you being nice to me?  Getting worried here!!!

39 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Went along to the hub ( a wee catholic Primary)  and as I said yesterday it is a bank holiday in the borders.  So wasn't needed.  After getting showered and washed and made up my play piece and everything.  Anyway, why you being nice to me?  Getting worried here!!!

Don’t you spontaneously combust as you walk in?

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Don’t you spontaneously combust as you walk in?

Ha ha, been there a few times now so all ok.  Kids now have all the sports stuff available, goals and all that.  When I was at Primary it was jumpers down.  And the only time it was a goal was when the hardest guy said it was.

44 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Anything fresh to report today so far? Have the Huns been rewarded the title?

They should be.  They say you are only as good as your last game.  And in our last game we humped you.  Problem solved.  Sorry mods.  I found a bottle of Glenlivet in my cupboard.  Please wait until tomorrow until my ban.  Parkie, where are you when I need you?

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

They should be.  They say you are only as good as your last game.  And in our last game we humped you.  Problem solved.  Sorry mods.  I found a bottle of Glenlivet in my cupboard.  Please wait until tomorrow until my ban.  Parkie, where are you when I need you?

Your last game? Was that no a hiding off Germans, or was it a beating off mighty Hamilton?

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Your last game? Was that no a hiding off Germans, or was it a beating off mighty Hamilton?

Domestically it was an away win.  

In Europe it was a home defeat.  

Hope this helps 

On 5/7/2020 at 3:45 PM, Fairbairn said:

I think the bullying that's been alluded to is the (alleged) way the SPFL presented the information and options for the vote, IE "voting yes is the only valid option" (paraphrasing, obvs) as opposed to them having pictures of Doncaster and Lawwell giving John Nelms Chinese burns outsid the school gates.

I agree though, anything that gets this shit show over and the fitba back works for me.  I'm almost at the stage where I'd even take going back to being hosed by Hamilton at home over this nonsense.

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

C'mon, you might at least pick examples of being humbled by the team that's bottom of the league image.gif.26be4b3eeb0177255182ca39c9234334.gif

The most successful club in the world(allegedly) has been liquidated, reincarnated and now about to become Rang3rs. 

And its all everyone else's fault! 

Sorry guys, sorry for being reasonable chaps 🤔

On 5/7/2020 at 2:16 PM, Farcity said:

What time did you finish at the education hub? Did they provide you with ample refreshment? 

I couldn't actually give a fuck but seeing as you enjoy putting part of your daily routine in many of your posts I might as well do you a service and inquire. 

Just reporting in Farcity.  Hub was closed today.  No weans apparently.  I will pm you my schedule of events for the day though!! 😀

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just reporting in Farcity.  Hub was closed today.  No weans apparently.  I will pm you my schedule of events for the day though!! 😀

I just logged on to ask too and im greeted with this. What great service. 

When is Glenlivet o'clock? Any shopping needing doing? Washing done?