Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 497 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Fair enough.  But Rangers gave them a hiding at new year and were looking good.  Then the form dipped a bit and Celtic upped theirs.  Rangers have a game in hand and two old firm games.  There are potentially 9 points.  Then it would be squeaky bum time for Celtic.  So they cannot be awarded champions on the basis of 4 points ahead.  Surely.

Theyre not 4 points ahead. 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Fair enough.  But Rangers gave them a hiding at new year and were looking good.  Then the form dipped a bit and Celtic upped theirs.  Rangers have a game in hand and two old firm games.  There are potentially 9 points.  Then it would be squeaky bum time for Celtic.  So they cannot be awarded champions on the basis of 4 points ahead.  Surely.

4 points? 😂😂

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not really.  You haven't shagged Beyoncé.  Rangers have shagged Celtic the last two games.  Try and use sensible analogies kid.

Rangers didn't run all over Celtic at the Parkhead game. If if had ended a draw nobody would have battered an eyelid. And history will still show Celtic won 2 of the last 3 matches including a trophy. 

Rangers were never going to win the league. They would have had to go on a run of 9 wins and still hope Celtic slipped up.

Rangers form didn't suffer a dip after new year, it plunged. They were nowhere near Celtic and would never have caught them.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not really.  You haven't shagged Beyoncé.  Rangers have shagged Celtic the last two games.  Try and use sensible analogies kid.

Reality is Celtic have won loads of titles. Your club haven’t won anything, and are no closer to doing so.

How about that for clarity kid. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear. The glue is strong with this one...🙄

Am I wrong big yin?  Rangers have outclassed you in last two games.  Even Lennon admitted you got lucky in the final.  We were all over you and got our just deserts in the last game.  I didn't gloat at the time as not my style.  But now we are getting all the stick again I will defend my team.  So Ramy…..  Did we outclass you as Lennon admitted  Or wont you tell the truth?  btw having a beer.  Been volunteering at our local education hub since 7.30 so a bit knackered.  Outclassed and outplayed Ramy bhoy!!

21 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I said potentially and the way we have outclassed Celtic in last two games there is every chance.

You really have to credit such dominance from Rangers in Old Firm games this season. 2 losses and 1 victory, conceding 4 and scoring only 2. Rangers about as dominant as Livingston are against Celtic.

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Reality is Celtic have won loads of titles. Your club haven’t won anything, and are no closer to doing so.

How about that for clarity kid. 

So.…..   Lets count all the titles we have won and Celtic have won.  Get back to me for clarity kid.  I already know the answer.  Think before you type please.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Am I wrong big yin?  Rangers have outclassed you in last two games.  Even Lennon admitted you got lucky in the final.  We were all over you and got our just deserts in the last game.  I didn't gloat at the time as not my style.  But now we are getting all the stick again I will defend my team.  So Ramy…..  Did we outclass you as Lennon admitted  Or wont you tell the truth?  btw having a beer.  Been volunteering at our local education hub since 7.30 so a bit knackered.  Outclassed and outplayed Ramy bhoy!!

13 points clear, and your club is the laughing stock of Scottish football once again. Gloating?? I'd be hiding under a rock if my club behaved in the manor rangers are just now. And where is this supposed evidence???

So.…..   Lets count all the titles we have won and Celtic have won.  Get back to me for clarity kid.  I already know the answer.  Think before you type please.

Celtic have won however many titles, congratulations on your Division 1&2 and hard fought Championship wins. Well done kiddo. 

manor ?  Ibrox is a beautiful stadium right enough.  But I think you mean manner.  What school did you go tae????  Rangers played Celtic off the park last two games which Lennon admitted.  There has been no decision yet by spfl so Rangers are not defeated yet bhoyo!!!

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Celtic have won however many titles, congratulations on your Division 1&2 and hard fought Championship wins. Well done kiddo. 

Mind the Petrofac cup, magnificent trophy for the lower league teams 🏆

manor ?  Ibrox is a beautiful stadium right enough.  But I think you mean manner.  What school did you go tae????  Rangers played Celtic off the park last two games which Lennon admitted.  There has been no decision yet by spfl so Rangers are not defeated yet bhoyo!!!

Rangers* fan in 'what school did you go to?' shocker!

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What school did you go tae????  

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think I will listen to what FIFA and UEFA say rather than you Kumnio if you don't mind.

You are perfectly entitled to listen to whoever you please. Did your school run out of commas?

32 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What time did you finish at the education hub? Did they provide you with ample refreshment? 

I couldn't actually give a fuck but seeing as you enjoy putting part of your daily routine in many of your posts I might as well do you a service and inquire. 

1 minute ago, Farcity said:

What time did you finish at the education hub? Did they provide you with ample refreshment? 

I couldn't actually give a fuck but seeing as you enjoy putting part of your daily routine in many of your posts I might as well do you a service and inquire. 

1pm.  On tomorrow and Saturday as well in the mornings.  But as its a bank holiday tomorrow I cant see many kids being there.  Same with Saturday.  Still working from home though to keep in touch with the kids.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

1pm.  On tomorrow and Saturday as well in the mornings.  But as its a bank holiday tomorrow I cant see many kids being there.  Same with Saturday.  Still working from home though to keep in touch with the kids.

Excellent news. Now, about the beverages? 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I said potentially and the way we have outclassed Celtic in last two games there is every chance.

Thats just not true

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You have titles for the lower leagues, well done