Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 495 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Suppose it depends what your interests are.  If it's all things Rangers then yeah, I can see how it would be.

Snidey comment aside, in the glorious and magnificent soap opera that is Scottish Football it should be a fun payday.

I can't believe any other league gives as much off field.drama and banter ours.

It's brad 👍

5 minutes ago, beardy said:

Snidey comment aside, in the glorious and magnificent soap opera that is Scottish Football it should be a fun payday.

I can't believe any other league gives as much off field.drama and banter ours.

It's brad 👍

Each to their own but i find a lot of the off field squabbling to be an embarrassment. 

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Each to their own but i find a lot of the off field squabbling to be an embarrassment. 

Embarrassment to whom. Nobody gives a fvck about Scottish Football.  No one in Italy is saying 'Rangers sono un  mucchio di scroto'

It's laughable when people go on about how other countries think about our game. They don't,  it's like us giving a toss about Kazhakstani football, we don't. 

It's our own private soap opera. Embrace the shithousery of the boardroom as much as on field shithousery.

If we had a sterile marketed product full of half 'n half scarf wankers this Covid shutdown would have be boring. 

It's braw 🤠

3 minutes ago, beardy said:

Embarrassment to whom. Nobody gives a fvck about Scottish Football.  No one in Italy is saying 'Rangers sono un  mucchio di scroto'

It's laughable when people go on about how other countries think about our game. They don't,  it's like us giving a toss about Kazhakstani football, we don't. 

It's our own private soap opera. Embrace the shithousery of the boardroom as much as on field shithousery.

If we had a sterile marketed product full of half 'n half scarf wankers this Covid shutdown would have be boring. 

It's braw 🤠

I didnt mention other countries, as I said each to their own. If I want a soap opera I will watch one

4 hours ago, Debian said:

Ashley away (to be confirmed) and we've signed a kit deal with Castore who Andy Murray has a stake in.  

For those who haven’t heard of them they were admitted to the league back in 2012. 

19 hours ago, Debian said:

Ashley away (to be confirmed) and we've signed a kit deal with Castore who Andy Murray has a stake in.  

Looking at their stuff on their website, the prices are extortionate. £95 for a pair of shorts?

I am thinking this is not going to be good news for Gers fans.

3 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Looking at their stuff on their website, the prices are extortionate. £95 for a pair of shorts?

Would be surprised if this goes ahead and the price of a kit isn't under £70.

4 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

There’d be absolutely no logic in them paying to be Rangers kit manufacturer and then pitching the product outside the “normal” price range for kits. I’d be surprised if the price isn’t similar to what a kit costs now. 

2 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

So Ashley is away then? Strange they never confirmed that on their statement. 

Not official till the end of July. I’d imagine there will be legal restrictions till it’s actually terminated. 

Honestly, no club will support them. Rangers are coming across as brattish children.

If the evidence was in any way damning it would have been released. 

They've gone from calling for suspensions to a dossier, then on to lack of fair play. By next week it will be downgraded to no on likes us.

I can see them not releasing it and the narrative changing to 'we decided that an inquest was not in the best interests of Scottish football at this time so have withdrawn it blah, blah, blah WATP'

Fvcking wankers, it's shameful our CEO got wrapped up in this early, makes us wankers too ☹

Eh, WTF is going on, its been what, 4 weeks since they had damning evidence, evidence so strong that suspensions were called for. But now, they are still working on it.

Its nothing more than a ploy to get a section of their fanbase on side. They simply cant accept that they are shite, and Celtic have won however many in a row.