Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 483 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

The Gers continue to go on.  Great financial structure now.  Manager a world legend.  Great side again with some brilliant players.  Since we were unfairly sent down the leagues 8 years ago it has been a one horse race so false titles.  Rangers will have this league sown up by st patricks day.  Glenlivet forever.

Hey rolling hills, I've got you on ignore so I've no idea what you are slavering about but, please, have an absolutely shite and lonely Christmas and may 2020 be even shitter than the sad, trolling, existence that 2019 has been for you.  Xxx

17 hours ago, WCTA said:

https://www.orangecountysoccer.com/news_article/show/1073459

Because like @RenfrewBlue keeps telling us, he’s not quite sure how much more Rangers as a club can do to eradicate bigotry in it’s ranks. 😏

That is absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, Farcity said:

Hey rolling hills, I've got you on ignore so I've no idea what you are slavering about but, please, have an absolutely shite and lonely Christmas and may 2020 be even shitter than the sad, trolling, existence that 2019 has been for you.  Xxx

You have me on ignore?  Hold the front page.  Merry xmas anyway.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Cant see a mention of it on the tamb but allegedly someone has been tampering with alfredo morelos breaks in his car

Cops lifted the car to investigate, seemingly. More than likley somone was after the motor, rather than knowing it was his. Still, it's Glasgow, so you never know.....

11 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Cops lifted the car to investigate, seemingly. More than likley somone was after the motor, rather than knowing it was his. Still, it's Glasgow, so you never know.....

I think that's more the likely story, Twitter can gone into overdrive with the usual section of the Rangers support saying it was a murder plot etc.

Funnily enough, same folk were saying Neil Lennon brought it on himself when he was sent actual bombs in the post.

Figure that one out!

14 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Having had a look through twitter, I feel I’ve had sufficient training to perform a service on the brakes of a Lamborghini.

😂

Ha, cunts asking how can somebody get into a secure car park!

It's secure so you can't steal a car and drive it out, doesn't stop somebody jumping a fence or following somebody in ya daft cunts.

7 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

What a laugh riot all the stories were last night. People tagging Sutton, Hartson, Michael Stewart etc telling them they're all up for culpable homicide if anything happens to Morelos :lol: These rockets live on another planet.

Twitter is another galaxy, cracking entertainment though. 

33 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

What a laugh riot all the stories were last night. People tagging Sutton, Hartson, Michael Stewart etc telling them they're all up for culpable homicide if anything happens to Morelos :lol: These rockets live on another planet.

I reckon the police are checking the boot for TNT and Anvils.

Surely it was some sort of cartoon bad guy trying to “cut the brake cables”.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

What I want to know is how the fuck do you get underneath a Lamborghini that's parked on the road?  They sit about 2 inches off the surface!! 

😂

I’m not saying it’s made up, but I think some people have been very quick to make it all sound a lot more sinister than it really is.

You could argue the story has been spun in such a way to encourage that.

Like the theory that it’s paving the way to Morelos leaving in the window because he’s being hounded out of Scottish football by the mhedia who are waging a racist vendetta against him in a desperate bid to stop 55. 😂