Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 482 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

I do feel this is a problem, that needs to be addressed. The only thing I'd say in our defence is currently at the club (not out on loan) outside of Barjonas and Mayo nearly all of our young players are just 18 or younger. That being said the likes of Kennedy, Patterson, Mebude, etc should all have been in match day 18s this season, yet no youth player have since McPake against st. Josephs. The major problem is squad bloat, we've signed players to replace our back ups but not having been able to move them on. This results in guys needing minutes or reserve games for fitness. Hopefully with a better DOF we can move on a lot of players. I'd personally punt Haliday, Polster, Edmundson (on loan, no point in 4 CBs when 3 are fighting for the same position), King (cancel his loan), Docherty (I think he'll come good but Gerrard clearly doesn't fancy him), Barker (pointless, pointless signing, thanks Allen), Murphy (out on loan to hopefully get back fit). That's nearly 35/40k in wages 

Foderingham, Flannigan and Haliday are all out of contact at the end of the season and probably off. 

Don't disagree with any of that.  The squad is ridiculously bloated with mediocre players who won't really get anywhere near the starting XI or in most cases the bench.  Edmundson is clearly one for the future so as you say a loan for him might be best.  Barker was obviosuly a panic buy as we didn't think we were getting Kent but even without him we still had ample replacements in Murphy (if fit) and Middleton as back up.  POlster is another baffling signing along with King and almost smacks of the old McCoist mantra of "getting bodies in".  Surely it would have made more sense to give one of the young CMs at the club exposure to the first team as opposed to the signing of King on what is probably a relatively high salary and then not have him anywhere near the matchday squads.

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Wow

Ra pubs will be shut down. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I say it often. We all rejoiced when they went tits up but I believe purely for the laughs we need these monkey cunts for amusement. A good entertainment show always needs a clown making a cunt of himself. That’s not me on here before some arse says it. 😂

36 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I say it often. We all rejoiced when they went tits up but I believe purely for the laughs we need these monkey cunts for amusement. A good entertainment show always needs a clown making a cunt of himself. That’s not me on here before some arse says it. 😂

I agree mate

Which on is rolling hills?😂

Rangers still in crisis lol.   shagged celtic off the park on Sunday and beaten by an offside goal.  2 points of the top off the league.  certainties to qualify for play off rounds in Europe.  Manager who is a legend signed until 2024.  Signing all our main players on long term contracts.  Where did it all go wrong???  Loonies.

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Greg Doherty highly likely to be leaving Rangers shortly.

Any takers ?

Decent player, was one of the best players in league 1 last year, but just hasn't worked out for him with us. He had a quite a fews suitors in the summer, so I'd say he'd get a move to lower championship/high end league 1 easy.