Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 481 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

54 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

As of today, the going rate seems to be over £50million. A bargain that.

A bargain if he comes supplied with around £40millions worth of Colombia's finest marching powder, which I assume all those reckoning he is worth the kinda figures being bandied about are packing up their noses in alarming quantities. 

30 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Rangers fans posed alongside banner aimed at Celtic

I thought the Tims were meant to be the obsessed ones?

That obsessed term does my tits in. The second you reply to anything on social media with whoever you are accused of being obsessed. It’s the same way arsehole Yanks call folk libtards or snowflakes. 
Edit... I don’t mean you. 😄

Edited by WCTA

5 minutes ago, WCTA said:

That obsessed term does my tits in. The second you reply to anything on social media with whoever you are accused of being obsessed. It’s the same way arsehole Yanks call folk libtards or snowflakes. 

It's generally used by simpletons who have no other argument and know they are in the wrong.

Hence why huns use it a lot.

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

"Just you wait till we get wir hauns on you ya fuckin tractor driving, tattie planting, altar boy, you'll regret taking the pish oot of the Rangurz !"

DdMCq9pWkAEDgNH.jpg

On 11/28/2019 at 2:32 PM, Farcity said:

A bargain if he comes supplied with around £40millions worth of Colombia's finest marching powder, which I assume all those reckoning he is worth the kinda figures being bandied about are packing up their noses in alarming quantities. 

I can see morelos going for a massive fee. Mcburnie went for 20m and hes not as good as morelos.

8 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

🤞🏼

I and many others look forward to that glorious day, lowland league next time or even better extinct like the dinosaurs you are 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥳

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

I and many others look forward to that glorious day, lowland league next time or even better extinct like the dinosaurs you are 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥳

You've not thought that through.  If we were dinosaurs we'd never be able to get flutes to our mouths.

U16s won the u16 development league yesterday and are thought to be our best age group. When you also consider the current u18s are unbeaten in the u18 league and the previous generation of u18s are now in the semi's of the wafer cup and the knockouts of the uefa youth League, it is looking very promising for Rangers and Scotland. 

I really hope Rangers and St. Mirrens colt performances this year, can lead to colt teams being admitted to the League system in the next couple of years. 

56 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

U16s won the u16 development league yesterday and are thought to be our best age group. When you also consider the current u18s are unbeaten in the u18 league and the previous generation of u18s are now in the semi's of the wafer cup and the knockouts of the uefa youth League, it is looking very promising for Rangers and Scotland. 

I really hope Rangers and St. Mirrens colt performances this year, can lead to colt teams being admitted to the League system in the next couple of years. 

We look to have been improving our youth set up gradually over the last few years under Mulholland however we’re still woefully inept at giving any of these lads a path to the first team. It’s no really surprise when you hear the rumours of some of the more highly regarded boys seemingly moving on as they just don’t get a chance with us. 

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

We look to have been improving our youth set up gradually over the last few years under Mulholland however we’re still woefully inept at giving any of these lads a path to the first team. It’s no really surprise when you hear the rumours of some of the more highly regarded boys seemingly moving on as they just don’t get a chance with us. 

I do feel this is a problem, that needs to be addressed. The only thing I'd say in our defence is currently at the club (not out on loan) outside of Barjonas and Mayo nearly all of our young players are just 18 or younger. That being said the likes of Kennedy, Patterson, Mebude, etc should all have been in match day 18s this season, yet no youth player have since McPake against st. Josephs. The major problem is squad bloat, we've signed players to replace our back ups but not having been able to move them on. This results in guys needing minutes or reserve games for fitness. Hopefully with a better DOF we can move on a lot of players. I'd personally punt Haliday, Polster, Edmundson (on loan, no point in 4 CBs when 3 are fighting for the same position), King (cancel his loan), Docherty (I think he'll come good but Gerrard clearly doesn't fancy him), Barker (pointless, pointless signing, thanks Allen), Murphy (out on loan to hopefully get back fit). That's nearly 35/40k in wages 

Foderingham, Flannigan and Haliday are all out of contact at the end of the season and probably off.