Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 480 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Doesn't want to be lumbered with the tag of the man who presided over ten in a row I'd imagine, that and turning them back into the financial basket case that they were before their timely death. 

Still, he can we away proud of his part in the march to Petrofac cup glory. 

Edited by Farcity

Rangers chairman Dave King, who announced he will step down next year, says the club would not even accept an offer of £40m for striker Alfredo Morelos in January. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50570397

Aye mate, well I can tell the Burd I'd turn down a shag off Rhianna, knowing i'll never need to back that up. Fucking ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, AndyDD said:

Rangers chairman Dave King, who announced he will step down next year, says the club would not even accept an offer of £40m for striker Alfredo Morelos in January. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50570397

Aye mate, well I can tell the Burd I'd turn down a shag off Rhianna, knowing i'll never need to back that up. Fucking ridiculous. 

😂

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You are ya bugger:.  Got me.  Never been bad to anyone in life pal.  Glad u are back on the board.  Be nice to me now x

Don’t you think it’s a bit weird to be carrying this nonsense on though? You’ve got to be 50 now, probably more by the looks of you. You hooked a few folk on here clearly. A lot you never though. I take it you woke up this morning, floppy in hand again and the first thought is to blooter pish over your FB pages again? It’s, like I said weird. Really sad. 

47 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

See there's a few video's of Hun on Hun action in Holland last night.

#staunch

Trips to places like Amsterdam would bring out the worst in most supports to be fair.

Although Feyenoord not a great one to head to ticketless and Rangers have a pretty low bar for fan behaviour.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Trips to places like Amsterdam would bring out the worst in most supports to be fair.

Although Feyenoord not a great one to head to ticketless and Rangers have a pretty low bar for fan behaviour.

Surely only a minority of the best fans in the world 🤯