Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 479 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, macy37 said:

You sir are one of the thousands of absolute spastics that make the Huns the wonderful laughing stock we all know today. Well done. 

My brother suffers from cerebral palsy and I don't appreciate your use of that word in those terms. 

Please don't use it like that again. 

From what I've seen, he's twice the man you'll ever be. 

2 hours ago, Stu101 said:

HMRC was after a headline case to force others to settle. Every other club settled until they came to us. HRMC basically said the bill was 'x'. That basicaly put off buyers for Rangers because the tax bill was so large.

So if you were a shareholder, their is a potential claim against HMRC if they applied the wrong 65% penalty rate. 

Comedy gold with Hun pish like this. 😂

5 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

My brother suffers from cerebral palsy and I don't appreciate your use of that word in those terms. 

Please don't use it like that again. 

From what I've seen, he's twice the man you'll ever be. 

I apologise. Cunts was the word I should have used. 

You still would  have found an angle however. 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

I apologise. Cunts was the word I should have used. 

You still would  have found an angle however. 

I take it back.

My brother is far more than twice the man you are or ever will be. 

3 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Rangers colts won 2 nil against Wrexham to get the semi's of the tunnocks cup.

Apparently nearly 100 Celtic supporter's attended the game 😅😅

But who were they supporting? 😁

That's at least a grand into the coffers too. So very charitable of them. 

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

But who were they supporting? 😁

That's at least a grand into the coffers too. So very charitable of them. 

I find it bizarre and embarrassing when people go to into the away ends of their rivals opposition (rangers fans included), but for a load of Celtic fans to go and watch rangers colts versus a half strength Wrexham team, is a completely different level.

18 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

I find it bizarre and embarrassing when people go to into the away ends of their rivals opposition (rangers fans included), but for a load of Celtic fans to go and watch rangers colts versus a half strength Wrexham team, is a completely different level.

Anybody who does this is the saddest arsehole ever. 

I cannot think of a more pathetic action. 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The reports on the game stated Wrexham fans were holding up Celtic scarves to taunt the rangers fans. I’d be surprised if Celtic fans paid to get in.

Wrexham fans have confirmed they had Scottish accents. I have no idea why the sun (ohh wait it is the sun) printed it was Wrexham fans. 

Also they where chanting ooh ahh up the ra and this from a few people I know, who were at the game they sang songs about ricksen dying. I'd be very, very surprised if that was Wrexham fans doing that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackwills32/status/1195824576556675073?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-40856608563803368092.ampproject.net%2F1911070201440%2Fframe.html

If you look through twitter you'll find similar posts from other Wrexham fans.

13 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Anybody who does this is the saddest arsehole ever. 

I cannot think of a more pathetic action. 

It’s kind-of like those sad Chelsea bastards who trashed Manchester and in doing so gave the family friendly Rangers club a bad name. 

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Wrexham fans have confirmed they had Scottish accents. I have no idea why the sun (ohh wait it is the sun) printed it was Wrexham fans. 

Also they where chanting ooh ahh up the ra and this from a few people I know, who were at the game they sang songs about ricksen dying. I'd be very, very surprised if that was Wrexham fans doing that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackwills32/status/1195824576556675073?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-40856608563803368092.ampproject.net%2F1911070201440%2Fframe.html

If you look through twitter you'll find similar posts from other Wrexham fans.

Oh well, consider me surprised. Sounds like a waste of a saturday to me. Pay to get into the away end at your most bitter rivals stadium just to watch a tin pot competition, no thanks. I'd rather shit in my hands and clap

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh well, consider me surprised. Sounds like a waste of a saturday to me. Pay to get into the away end at your most bitter rivals stadium just to watch a tin pot competition, no thanks. I'd rather shit in my hands and clap

It'll be the lowest of the low that do that (not just Celtic we have twats like that as well), 99.9% of Celtic fans will laugh and be embarrassed by them. I was on a Wrexham forum and basically Wrexham have a small scummy element in their support who linked up with these roasters years ago and that is why they were at the game, as both clubs have a small link.

It also explains the insane police presence at the game. 

41 minutes ago, WCTA said:

It’s kind-of like those sad Chelsea bastards who trashed Manchester and in doing so gave the family friendly Rangers club a bad name. 

You forgot Millwall fans 😜

Nah I was there, and I consider it one of the worst nights of my life. Trying to get away from the trouble and bottles just flying over my head aimed at the police. I'll never forget a poor Russian guy trying his best to get out of the way and the police throwing him into the rangers fans. I will say there was a small number of English accents in the baying mob, but not as many as rangers fans try to make out.

I ended up spending the night in the Asda garden section on some lawn chairs 😅😅, the security guard was nice enough to let us get away from the trouble and gave us a lift round to the train station when it calmed down a little.