Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 476 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Up to £50m is set to be wiped off the tax bill owed by Rangers' old operating company after HM Revenue & Customs acknowledged it had claimed for too much and that error is being blamed for the financial implosion at the Ibrox club. (Times, subscription required)

Yip.  Disgraceful.  50 feckin million.  We will see how this pans out. 

36 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Up to £50m is set to be wiped off the tax bill owed by Rangers' old operating company after HM Revenue & Customs acknowledged it had claimed for too much and that error is being blamed for the financial implosion at the Ibrox club. (Times, subscription required)

From what I have read the bill would have been £20m which may or may not have been paid by Rangers, there;s is no guarantee either way. this doesn;t excuse the use of EBTs to avoid paying tax, they still cheated 

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Dave must be looking to rally the troops for another fundraisers - that news came out in the summer.

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Twitter has been absolutely glorious today. From the level headed explanations (see above) to Rangers fans demanding HMRC send them upwards of £200million for the inconvenience. Today will be entertaining.

Peak Banter Years - I don't think they'll ever end.

7.5 years of hilarity.

3 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Twitter has been absolutely glorious today. From the level headed explanations (see above) to Rangers fans demanding HMRC send them upwards of £200million for the inconvenience. Today will be entertaining.

Ibrox loyal demanding the spfl pay up😂😂😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

No chance

TBF if I was a Dundee United fan I'd be seriously worried. Spending 133% of your turnover on wages and making crazy losses? That's extremely irresponsible and even if you get promoted this season (which you will imo) then you'll still be running at a big loss with those figures.

15 minutes ago, Dapo Mabude said:

TBF if I was a Dundee United fan I'd be seriously worried. Spending 133% of your turnover on wages and making crazy losses? That's extremely irresponsible and even if you get promoted this season (which you will imo) then you'll still be running at a big loss with those figures.

Crazy losses, same as you lot?

Wonder how much you'll spunk next summer trying to stop 10IAR?

26 minutes ago, Dapo Mabude said:

Financial advice from a Hun. 😂😂😂😂 

Epic