Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 474 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

It's the Rangers Charity Foundation that have won the award I think.

Fuck knows, I never read it. I just found it funny rangers were linked to an award with that name

• 4 weeks later...

On the same day Motherwell announced they had paid back the debt to our previous owners, and are now fan owned and debt free!

Seems like Rangers are very much gambling on European group stages.

I don’t think there’s any way of sugar coating it, other than they lost less than last year. 🤷‍♂️ 😂

and a £3.6m increase to legal and professional fees

Clucking Bells, that's an increase of 10,000 pounds for  every day of the year. 

Not the actual costs, just the increase of costs. 

Over 10 grand every single day for lawyer and professional fees. 😀

3 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Be funny if they win the league, then fold within hours 😂😂

They wouldn't care, they'd stop 10iar and start from league 2 again or more likely start at the top this time.

18 hours ago, beardy said:

Losing a million pound every month.

Wow

The way King causally says they will need another 10 million from ‘investors’ within the year to keep it from going bankrupt. This is RFC’s business model, rack up massive losses and continually fund it through folk willing to throw their money down the pan. They only really got caught out the first time due to incurring a bill so large no one was willing to pay it off. 

Just imagine if they just gave the money to a good cause instead. 

5 hours ago, thplinth said:

The way King causally says they will need another 10 million from ‘investors’ within the year to keep it from going bankrupt. This is RFC’s business model, rack up massive losses and continually fund it through folk willing to throw their money down the pan. They only really got caught out the first time due to incurring a bill so large no one was willing to pay it off. 

Just imagine if they just gave the money to a good cause instead. 

It's crazy, they only need 50,000 pounds every day to get to the end of the season. 50,000 every day. 😯

65 million losses in the last 5 years.

That's a staggering amount of waste to sit shivering in Celtic's shadow.

I guess their owners are so far invested that there's no easy exit. If they're happy pumping money in then fair enough.

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And here we go again. The paranoid financial experts on rangers. Please keep us alert to all rangers accounting. Or. And it's a big or. Go and have a life without rangers. Right. That's me out ma bed. Think I will go and look in to the financial state of Albion rovers. 

You  cunts could only dream of Albion Rovers financial position.😂

I’ve found it astonishing the Huns reaction to their latest figures.

Vast majority claiming they’re great figures and all looks tremendously rosey.

If this was your own business you wouldn’t be sleeping with worry your house was at stake.

You really couldn’t make this up after what happened previously.

Surprised rangers do not run foul of the financial fair play rules. Club run at substantial loss with endless injections of new owners capital to keep it afloat. It is financial doping as blatant as it can get. I wonder how they escape scrutiny.

38 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Surprised rangers do not run foul of the financial fair play rules. Club run at substantial loss with endless injections of new owners capital to keep it afloat. It is financial doping as blatant as it can get. I wonder how they escape scrutiny.

Clubs have to submit our accounts to the governing body in respect of financial fair play. As with most accounts there are lots of one offs both ways. However we have a lot more in terms of saleable assets. 

20 hours ago, beardy said:

It's crazy, they only need 50,000 pounds every day to get to the end of the season. 50,000 every day. 😯

65 million losses in the last 5 years.

That's a staggering amount of waste to sit shivering in Celtic's shadow.

I guess their owners are so far invested that there's no easy exit. If they're happy pumping money in then fair enough.

65 million... yeah. In such a short time...

From memory the old rangers last accounts had accumulated losses of 125 or 135 million which pretty much equaled all the capital put in.

But this was one of the first incorporated entities in Scotland (had a Scottish companies house number I think less than a thousand).

So I am thinking that is not an inflation adjusted number (125m-135m)...

And that Old rangers probably lost an incredible sum if you put it into 2012 money never mind 2019 money.

This has been going on a long time and it does not seem to be motivated at all by making money.

5 hours ago, thplinth said:

hahahaha you fuming moron. Don't worry about FFP - you're too stupid to understand that.