Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 472 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

27 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

hun show turns into sash bash, in other news the sky is blue

Its pity a few mutants ruin it for the rest

I could be miles out of line here but looking at that show and who might go to it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than a few.

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I could be miles out of line here but looking at that show and who might go to it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than a few.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

The sash was one of the songs sang by the actors on the stage, so you could be right

Saw a video of it on Twitter, and anyone who thought it was going to turn into anything other than a cross between a sash bash and a pantomime is an idiot.

:lol:

4 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Sounds like the singing kettle for huns is going as expected:

apparently the pavilion had to email and produce a flyer with the contents below.

Please find below a leaflet that we are, unfortunately, handing out at the remaining performances of Rally Roon The Rangers.

Where we set out to make this production non bigoted or sectarian, at last Saturday’s evening performance, a few of the audience felt it right to sing sectarian songs before and during the performances, make bigoted and homophobic comments, not only to the cast but also to the theatre staff especially, in the bar which we cannot allow to continue and any one found making these kind of comments and singing bigoted songs will be ask to leave the premises.

It was clearly a minority of the audience but short, cleverly edited video clips were put on social media attracting a lot of comments from people who were not at the show or unlikely to ever attend. We have to say it was still a great night out for all and all other performances have been clear of any similar activities and we are hoping the remaining performances are also free from this kind of unwanted behaviour as it is important to keep the theatres good reputation and also that of the majority of good Rangers and football fans. 

We apologise for sending out this e-mail generally as we know most of our customers would not even think of getting involved and thank you for purchasing tickets and hope you have a great night out and hope you appreciate why we have had to take these steps.

Cleverly edited :lol: Shameless.

12 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Went to see the show. Sang from start to finish. Evita eat your heart out. 

Soundtrack included:

Oh what a circus.

Another suitcase in another orange hall.

And the money keeps rolling in (from where?)

Goodnight and thank you (near future)

Don't cry for me Londonderry.

On this night of a thousand sashes. 

:P

Just now, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Soundtrack included:

Oh what a circus.

Another suitcase in another orange hall.

And the money keeps rolling in (from where?)

Goodnight and thank you (near future)

Don't cry for me Londonderry.

On this night of a thousand sashes. 

:P

😂😂😂😂

On 7/31/2019 at 4:46 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Nope, me neither. Admittedly none of the folk that criticised me have actually responded with a reason for the criticism. Possibly says it all really. 

I've not responded because you told the teacher and got me banned 🤣

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I've not responded because you told the teacher and got me banned 🤣

Not me Parky. I've never reported anyone for anything on here. 

FFS, my skins far too thick to give a shit about anything anyone on here says. 😂

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

He was probably winding up his pal ally.

Jakey Brazil is a prick. 

A man who is actually proud of being obese, below average intelligence and an alcoholic. ^?^

Knows fuck all about Scottish football despite claiming to follow it closely. Can't name any players in the current Scotland squad either.

Has referred to England as "we" and "us" in the past too.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

I don’t mind Brazil, look upon him as a bit of a caricature.

Having said that, I very much doubt he is in the know on anything, let alone Scottish football.

6 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

A man who is actually proud of being obese, below average intelligence and an alcoholic. ^?^

I do wonder how he and Talksport get away with glamorising irresponsible drinking and being a jakey in daytime radio?

7 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t mind Brazil, look upon him as a bit of a caricature.

Having said that, I very much doubt he is in the know on anything, let alone Scottish football.

I do wonder how he and Talksport get away with glamorising irresponsible drinking and being a jakey in daytime radio?

Hes the sports radio equivalent of Farage.