Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 468 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

This probably didn’t gather the traction most people expected it to. 

Would most of the shareholders not have either lost money or only made buttons with the enforced share price. 

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Some might look at it as their only opportunity to recoup any money at all.

Was speaking to a Rangers shareholder yesterday, he had the pack in, but had no interest in selling or even reading it. Claimed to have lost thousands over the years, which I wouldn’t doubt.

For your average punter that’s bought a few shares it’s not a financial investment to make money.

I’d imagine the majority of minor shareholders are individual fans or fans groups?

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Was speaking to a Rangers shareholder yesterday, he had the pack in, but had no interest in selling or even reading it. Claimed to have lost thousands over the years, which I wouldn’t doubt.

For your average punter that’s bought a few shares it’s not a financial investment to make money.

I’d imagine the majority of minor shareholders are individual fans or fans groups?

I don't know for sure but I'd think so. Football club shares generally don't make you money in Scotland. 

Most of the guys I know have bought them either as gifts or as an indulgence. They all look on it as effectively money spent and not to be recovered. 

• 5 months later...
On 1/28/2019 at 1:12 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

I don't know for sure but I'd think so. Football club shares generally don't make you money in Scotland. 

Most of the guys I know have bought them either as gifts or as an indulgence. They all look on it as effectively money spent and not to be recovered. 

👍

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

What's the rumours?

Copy and paste below, i suspect most of it will be shite

Douglas Parks business has been in effective administration & has been run by the bank for the last 18 months. The bank have now instructed that Park sell the car sales part of his business immediately, all of this because he believed King, and King has rode him bareback. His loans to Sevco have been converted into worthless shares and he possibly has lost anything up to €12.5m propping up Kings ego/mouth. And King had the balls to ask him to put in another €2m last week so that they could pay the 1st instalment of the Swedish guy & their legal teams bills. Who by the way are working strictly on a cash basis only. Celtic are planning around them going bang again. Top it off, Dorrans, Murphy have been told to leave & if they don't think they will be training with the youths. Barasic has been told that he has no future and should be looking for a new club. The problem is that no one in Croatia will be or are paying anyone over €20k per week to any player there. They've left 5 people behind the scenes go just so they can make payroll for the players. Hummel have withheld the €1.4m start of the season bonus coz of the Commercial deal fiasco. Jimmy Bell has been busy buying kit without badges from the Hummel UK guy and then getting the badges etc put on. They're fucked 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Douglas Parks business has been in effective administration & has been run by the bank for the last 18 months. The bank have now instructed that Park sell the car sales part of his business immediately, all of this because he believed King, and King has rode him bareback. His loans to Sevco have been converted into worthless shares and he possibly has lost anything up to €12.5m propping up Kings ego/mouth. And King had the balls to ask him to put in another €2m last week so that they could pay the 1st instalment of the Swedish guy & their legal teams bills. Who by the way are working strictly on a cash basis only. Celtic are planning around them going bang again. Top it off, Dorrans, Murphy have been told to leave & if they don't think they will be training with the youths. Barasic has been told that he has no future and should be looking for a new club. The problem is that no one in Croatia will be or are paying anyone over €20k per week to any player there. They've left 5 people behind the scenes go just so they can make payroll for the players. Hummel have withheld the €1.4m start of the season bonus coz of the Commercial deal fiasco. Jimmy Bell has been busy buying kit without badges from the Hummel UK guy and then getting the badges etc put on. They're fucked 

I actually forgot I'd read that yesterday.  While it could all be true the last 7 years has been full of rumours from, in the most part, mental obsessed Tims predicting Admin and all seeming to have inside knowledge of the clubs finances.  I pretty much disregard all these stories (which so far have all proven to be absolute tripe).

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

They have also found a hedgehog on Mars seemingly. I can feel the love van dyke. I can just feel it. I love u x

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I actually forgot I'd read that yesterday.  While it could all be true the last 7 years has been full of rumours from, in the most part, mental obsessed Tims predicting Admin and all seeming to have inside knowledge of the clubs finances.  I pretty much disregard all these stories (which so far have all proven to be absolute tripe).

How dare you?  Van Dyke got that straight from Giggle and believes it.  You let that boy live his dreams.  Spoiler.

Who made this deal?

" Mike Ashley, who was a former Rangers shareholder, struck a deal with a previous board that saw his company take in around 93p from every £1 made from the sale of strips and merchandise. "

On 7/23/2019 at 1:57 PM, vanderark14 said:

Funnily enough I also received this from a Celtic supporter on WhatsApp.