Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 463 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 9/8/2018 at 11:40 AM, RenfrewBlue said:

I always do Scotty. Everything I've posted would be said to the persons face. 

It's not about bravado.

It's about respect for yourself and others.

14 hours ago, Marky said:

In fairness RB, despite living on the other side of the planet, if Scotty CTA is who I think he is, he’s a well kent face on TA trips...

Yes, it's me.

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

It's not about bravado.

It's about respect for yourself and others.

Yes, it's me.

Respect is earned through words and actions. It is not an inherent right. 

Having said that I always show respect until such times as its lost through words and actions. I have none left for Ormond. 

I'm sure that won't surprise or bother him. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Respect is earned through words and actions. It is not an inherent right. 

Having said that I always show respect until such times as its lost through words and actions. I have none left for Ormond. 

I'm sure that won't surprise or bother him. 

How correct are you with that? 😂

I love that even when you’re replying to others I’m always on your mind though. 😍

Edited by Ormond

17 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Depending on your age, obviously. If you're under 40 I wouldn't have been able to get close enough. 😀 

😂 dont be confused by his dark hair, he has a 30 yr old daughter. 

And if you called him Mark you wouldnt be wrong 😉

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

How correct are you with that? 😂

I love that even when you’re replying to others I’m always on your mind though. 😍

Scotty had upbraided me for comments about you. I was therefore responding to those. Hence you were already the subject of the discussion at Scotty's instigation. 

Other than that I couldn't give a fuck. 😀 

52 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

He must be on the Just For Men then. My oldest is 22 but my hair's greyer than an Alex Rae match summary. 🧓

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Hark at you sticking up for your wee brer, his hair might be dark but there’s no that much left of it. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

He must be on the Just For Men then. My oldest is 22 but my hair's greyer than an Alex Rae match summary. 🧓

Ooft ! cardinal sin, he will be after your blood . Just as well his belly is a more accurate reflection of his age or you would be needing those those running shoes of yours. 

42 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Ooft ! cardinal sin, he will be after your blood . Just as well his belly is a more accurate reflection of his age or you would be needing those those running shoes of yours. 

My Grandad had a full head of black hair into his eighties. Absolutely would not admit he was using the Grecian. 😀 

The only worse kept secret than Scottish football is run by the masons. 😉

I'm sure Marky's is all natural. 🤔

Does he happen to have a tattoo of the club badge on one of his calves? Played 5s a couple of times with a Mark with that tat. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

My Grandad had a full head of black hair into his eighties. Absolutely would not admit he was using the Grecian. 😀 

The only worse kept secret than Scottish football is run by the masons. 😉

I'm sure Marky's is all natural. 🤔

Does he happen to have a tattoo of the club badge on one of his calves? Played 5s a couple of times with a Mark with that tat. 

No need for tats on a wooden leg. I did draw a big penis on it once though . 

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

No need for tats on a wooden leg. I did draw a big penis on it once though . 

😂 That'll not be the same lad then. I'm relieved. If I remember correctly I spent most of the time kicking him as I couldn't catch him. 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

😂 That'll not be the same lad then. I'm relieved. If I remember correctly I spent most of the time kicking him as I couldn't catch him. 

It might actually be him. When he was wee he wanted to be called Lee Majors, after the bionic man . Completely  true. 

22 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That's fair enough but as I've said before I don't know anybody who posts on the boards, in real life,as far as I know. 

As you're a buddy I'm assuming you're not far from me and as I've kicked my way through quite a few St Mirren fans on the 5s pitches over the years I may even be owed a bruise or two back. 😀 

Depending on your age, obviously. If you're under 40 I wouldn't have been able to get close enough. 😀 

Ha Ha. I wish!! I’m 52 but Ive lived in Jersey since I was 20. 

My brother in law (56) is a buddie though and played 5s in the Paisley area all his days (and still is) even lived in Renfrew over two stints. You might have kicked him!

Right.........

1) Ma hair is totally natch and I’ve even got wee grey bits finally comin through at the sides tae prove it.

2) I have considerably mair hair than that grey heidit auld fud Jersey Jim makes out.

3) My St. Mirren tattoo is on my arm no my leg.

4) Ma sister has got a point about ma belly. My fitba days were over in ma mid 30s. But other than a slightly chubby belly I’m handsome as fook.

5) Ma brother in law would probably say ma fitba days never started.

6) Ma sister is deid when I see her next. 

Think that just about clears everything up

18 minutes ago, Marky said:

My brother in law (56) is a buddie though and played 5s in the Paisley area all his days (and still is) even lived in Renfrew over two stints. You might have kicked him!

Sounds very possible. I'm 50 and have been in Renfrew for 25 years or so. 

I did tend to kick all of the better players and despite being late in the challenge I always got there as quick as I could. 😀 

10 hours ago, Marky said:

Right.........

1) Ma hair is totally natch and I’ve even got wee grey bits finally comin through at the sides tae prove it.

2) I have considerably mair hair than that grey heidit auld fud Jersey Jim makes out.

3) My St. Mirren tattoo is on my arm no my leg.

4) Ma sister has got a point about ma belly. My fitba days were over in ma mid 30s. But other than a slightly chubby belly I’m handsome as fook.

5) Ma brother in law would probably say ma fitba days never started.

6) Ma sister is deid when I see her next. 

Think that just about clears everything up

Anyone else think that either Rolling Hills or Ramy seems to have hacked Marky’s Log if? 

11 hours ago, Marky said:

Stop trying to present Mr Tdyer as a cool guy when I have spent 4 years portraying him as a downtrodden mutt 😡

• 1 month later...