Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 462 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I see Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace won an appeal against the sanctions (fine) rangers imposed on them last season.

Appears Rangers didn’t follow the proper processes etc. tather than miller and Wallace being vindicated of any wrong doing.

I’m sure it doesn’t surprise anyone, even Rangers fans that they didn’t follow proper procedures.

3 hours ago, Debian said:

Anonymity online is very important.  I'm surprised you have and continue to give your details out, but each to their own.  

Yeah, while Scottys openness and honesty is admirable, I can understand people wanting to retain an element of anonymity.

Theres not too many who hide behind that anonymity on this site to be fair.

I for example wouldn’t necessarily want to my employer or certain colleagues to know how much down time I had to read and post here.

:lol:

On 9/5/2018 at 7:57 PM, vanderark14 said:

Ormond also comments on other subjects, not every post is what RB says but RB does love to exaggerate for effect. Ramy  and RH are strange guys, I can’t quite work out if they are both bat shit nuts, stupid or on an absolutely brilliant wind up. Harmless all the same.

as has been said, there’s an ignore function. Just a pity you can still see the odd post when others quote the people you have on ignore.

Cheers mr V. Wind up most of time but like a good debate with no prrsonal stuff. Ormond needs to learn that.  Anyhow big fat ramy is a welcome to the board imo. Oops was that a personal insult?? Imo the board is better than it was last year. Good bit of banter now and again. We should be thanking the new owners of the site. Sook sook!!

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Yeah, while Scottys openness and honesty is admirable, I can understand people wanting to retain an element of anonymity.

I for example wouldn’t necessarily want to my employer or certain colleagues to know how much down time I had to read and post here.

I'm glad no-one knows my real ID.

5 hours ago, Debian said:

Anonymity online is very important.  I'm surprised you have and continue to give your details out, but each to their own.  

This is who I am and I stand behind these posts.

What's there to be scared of?

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You already know my location and if you want my name I'm happy to PM you but you're not getting a picture. 

That'll cost you £20. 😉

So, not as open and honest as me then?

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

1 hour ago, Flure said:

I'm glad no-one knows my real ID.

Neither of you are out of order, though.

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

This is who I am and I stand behind these posts.

What's there to be scared of?

So, not as open and honest as me then?

On this very, very narrow subject. 

But if you called me William you'd not be wrong. 

Plus you live on the other side of the planet from the vast majority on here. It's rather less risky for you to "expose" yourself. 

And if I'm out of order, can you point out how or phone the repairman at the very least? 

12 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Al Pacino? Can't remember the films name though. 

And i refuse to resort to googling. At least until my brain gives up completely. 😀 

"Justice for All" google tells me :lol: 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Ach, that's cheating unless it's been an hour and you're starting to bug everyone with random guesses and outbursts. 😀 

Admittedly I'd never have remembered that, so thanks for that. 👍

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Plus you live on the other side of the planet from the vast majority on here. It's rather less risky for you to "expose" yourself. 

Used to go to the biggest Rangers Supporters Club in North America to watch Aberdeen and Scotland in the days before Red TV.

There's also a Rangers Supporters Club at the top of my street.

Everyone knows me.

Never had a problem.

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

"...and justice for all"

16 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

My hope would be that folk would post in the same way that they would if the person they are directing their comments to were standing right in front of them, and responsibly enough not to bring the TAMB down to an unacceptable level.

I always do Scotty. Everything I've posted would be said to the persons face. 

On 9/7/2018 at 4:34 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Cheers mr V. Wind up most of time but like a good debate with no prrsonal stuff. Ormond needs to learn that.  Anyhow big fat ramy is a welcome to the board imo. Oops was that a personal insult?? Imo the board is better than it was last year. Good bit of banter now and again. We should be thanking the new owners of the site. Sook sook!!

Never once have I ever been personal with any insult on here apart from this once I will be right now. Shut the fuck up you stupid, fat, slavering Hun cunt. I’ll say that to your pus too if I bump into you in Albania. We both know who each other are. I can’t be fucked going through the hassle of asking a pathetic mod to delete my account so this post should save me the trouble. Grassing fat Hun fucks. Grown men who take an internet forum to go running to the school teacher to clype on someone who hurt their feelings. Inbred, fat Hun cunts who when not on the TAMB spend their time cramming their fat Hun digits up their Sister’s chum bucket. This place is a pathetic site full of wee greeting bairns now. 

4 hours ago, kumnio said:

FFS, is anyone still taking Ormonds anti hun thing serious 😳 it’s well known he is a closet hun. He idolised John Brown as a bairn for Christ sake. 

You’re wind up at the Mexican hoose party was enough telling them I was a Trump fanatic without continuing your shite here ya bam. 😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Ormond said:

Never once have I ever been personal with any insult on here apart from this once I will be right now. Shut the fuck up you stupid, fat, slavering Hun cunt. I’ll say that to your pus too if I bump into you in Albania. We both know who each other are. I can’t be fucked going through the hassle of asking a pathetic mod to delete my account so this post should save me the trouble. Grassing fat Hun fucks. Grown men who take an internet forum to go running to the school teacher to clype on someone who hurt their feelings. Inbred, fat Hun cunts who when not on the TAMB spend their time cramming their fat Hun digits up their Sister’s chum bucket. This place is a pathetic site full of wee greeting bairns now. 

I aint no grass.

12 hours ago, Ormond said:

Aw diddums! Did a big bad man complain about the shite you post? 

I'm amazed that anyone bothered complaining. 

Personally I couldn't care what you post as your continued inability to remain rational simply pollutes the boards with rubbish. 

If you want one of the minor reasons for a drop in decent posters away and look in the mirror. 

And as for your first sentence, we both know that isn't true. It's your first resort when responding to any Rangers supporter. 

On 9/7/2018 at 3:32 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

On this very, very narrow subject. 

But if you called me William you'd not be wrong. 

And if I'm out of order, can you point out how or phone the repairman at the very least? 

In fairness RB, despite living on the other side of the planet, if Scotty CTA is who I think he is, he’s a well kent face on TA trips  and spends a reasonable amount of time on our side of the planet attending games. Or at least he did when I used to attend games (pre Levein Prague embarrassment). 

1 hour ago, Marky said:

In fairness RB, despite living on the other side of the planet, if Scotty CTA is who I think he is, he’s a well kent face on TA trips  and spends a reasonable amount of time on our side of the planet attending games. Or at least he did when I used to attend games (pre Levein Prague embarrassment). 

That's fair enough but as I've said before I don't know anybody who posts on the boards, in real life,as far as I know. 

As you're a buddy I'm assuming you're not far from me and as I've kicked my way through quite a few St Mirren fans on the 5s pitches over the years I may even be owed a bruise or two back. 😀 

Depending on your age, obviously. If you're under 40 I wouldn't have been able to get close enough. 😀