Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 456 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

You got a link to the judgement? Cant see it on the High Court website.

Did you not read it was settled out of court? Should have read my link, would have informed you.

"

The judge had been due to analyse evidence about the meaning of a contract clause at a High Court trial in London on Monday.

But lawyers representing both sides told him that out-of-court agreements had been made.

The judge said Rangers had accepted claims made by SDI bosses.

He said Rangers and SDI were negotiating another deal.

"You are going to get your new contract with Rangers,'' he told lawyers representing SDI.

"I would really have thought the time has come to try to make peace.''

Edited by phart

46 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I se what you did there!  What would the TAMB be like if it wasn't for the obsession with The Rangers??

I laugh at lots of funny things in life, wouldn't say I'm obsessed by them.

They aren't called the Banter Years for no reason.

That said, I'm not laughing as much as big Mike was yesterday!

2 hours ago, dipped flake said:

Surely a parody, nobody can be that stupid. 

It is called banter boys.  Nothing more nothing less.  Surely what the Board should be ?  I mean, why would you call yourself a squirrel humper?  I am sure that is illegal???  Banter is the name of the game.

20 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

So does this mean Sports Direct are the only people who can sell the new strips?

Would be quite funny if after getting their Orange strip nobody wants to buy it.

:lol:

That there is what we call a quandary.

20 hours ago, phart said:

Did you not read it was settled out of court? Should have read my link, would have informed you.

"

The judge had been due to analyse evidence about the meaning of a contract clause at a High Court trial in London on Monday.

But lawyers representing both sides told him that out-of-court agreements had been made.

The judge said Rangers had accepted claims made by SDI bosses.

He said Rangers and SDI were negotiating another deal.

"You are going to get your new contract with Rangers,'' he told lawyers representing SDI.

"I would really have thought the time has come to try to make peace.''

Except interestingly the injunction to stop Rangers selling strips seems no longer to be in place. Looks as if SDI asked for this and Rangers opposed yesterday. Hence why I asked if there was a judgement on it.

What this means in this bigger scheme of things, I do not know. Probably not a lot.

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Excellent.  I didn't know you could send someone a private message from someone elses e-mail.  But hey ho you live and learn.

You sent me a pm on here ya walloper. Telling me you were someone else. FFS. 🙈

5 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You sent me a pm on here ya walloper. Telling me you were someone else. FFS. 🙈

Aye ok.  Leave it at that.  I sent you a message as you asked me to.  Scotty did to and knows my friends who he met in Hong Kong.  But you go ahead and name call kid.  You do yourself no favours for you or your team.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye ok.  Leave it at that.  I sent you a message as you asked me to.  Scotty did to and knows my friends who he met in Hong Kong.  But you go ahead and name call kid.  You do yourself no favours for you or your team.

Ron, you’ve played a blinder on here. I’m just away to send an apology to the Saints chairman to say sorry for doing them no favours. Fuck me. 🙈🙈😄

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Ron, you’ve played a blinder on here. I’m just away to send an apology to the Saints chairman to say sorry for doing them no favours. Fuck me. 🙈🙈😄

If you don't mind I won't take you up on your last statement.  I am hetrosexual. pal.  Sorry.

• 4 weeks later...