Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 454 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Mandarins have much thinner skins than oranges. This is all part of the attempt of Rangers to challenge Celtic at the top of the "Most Easily Offended" league table. It's a very tough act to follow but they have got to start somewhere. I think it will take at least 10 years to catch up.

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Mandarins have much thinner skins than oranges. This is all part of the attempt of Rangers to challenge Celtic at the top of the "Most Easily Offended" league table. It's a very tough act to follow but they have got to start somewhere. I think it will take at least 10 years to catch up.

I thought Hearts were now top?

3 hours ago, euan2020 said:

not know Mandarin was an orange ?   get you don't get that variety in Toronto ?  

I was being facetious.

Of course they're oranges.

It's beyond obvious.

Every reference in that link referred to them as mandarin ORANGES.

Lets have some honesty... an orange top for 'hun culture' and nothing else.

11 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I thought Hearts were now top?

I touched on it a couple of months ago...

On 5/17/2018 at 10:49 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Apparently Hummel won't be allowed to supply Sevco with tops until 2019.

On 5/18/2018 at 1:25 AM, Fairbairn said:

Any idea why? Where is this coming from?

On 5/18/2018 at 4:04 AM, theweestevie said:

It's BS. The kit(s) will be revealed in July after the PUMA deal runs out with the squad wearing them for the Europa League qualifiers and will be on sale in September as soon as the Sports Direct deal runs out. For the 19/20 season the kit releases will be in line with everyone else i.e. revealed and on sale at the end of the upcoming season.

On 5/18/2018 at 4:31 AM, Fairbairn said:

I'm not having that.  John James.  Phil McGScotty's sources on all things Rangers are impeccable!!  

9 hours ago, macy37 said:

Apparently the Hummel deal is dead? Surely no cunt is that inept?

Same "you heard it here first" source as before, aye? 

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Mike Ashley been given an interim injunction to stop them selling Hummel strips. They were meant to go on sale last week.

it's getting heard at the high court today.

Fake news buddy. Its about where they sell them thats the issue. I dont know why they went for hummel anyway. They werent even good cars.

King to appear in court on Friday to face contempt of court charges. June share offer seems to be slightly delayed. Can't sell any strips till the MA case gets resolved.  I'm sure all is well though