Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 452 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Why is it only Rangers fans who seem to know about this Torbett trial? Had a couple of Rangers fans referencing it on FB last night too. I doubt anyone else in Scotland has even the slightest knowledge about it. It seems they are either extreme pursuers of justice or maybe there is another reason they all seem to have an interest in it. Whatever reason, it’s pretty unhealthy.

I believe the phrase they like to use is !obsessed"

They are a parody of themselves in everything they do these days. I honestly can't believe they are still threatening to starve every club in Scotland of the "blue pound". Celtic having been ripping the cunt out of them for almost a decade and the clowns still fall over themselves to hand them £50 a ticket twice a season! That'll show them!

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Guest BlueGaz
20 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Using it to point score is below the belt though.

There was nothing polite about paranoid ramblings in that statement.

Yet no mention of the BBC doing exactly that?  This is the issue with the likes of you, cannae make your own mind up or see the woods for the trees, just go along with with others say.  At least have the baws to make your own mind up.  I have no issues slaughtering Rangers with their stupid statements, but you can't help but only do that.  The BBC written article and news article last night is exactly what you describe in the first sentence?  An effort to bring Rangers into the shit storm building around other clubs?

You won't be able to admit that though, that's your problem.  You would rather it just laid at the door of Rangers, coz that fits in to the narrative you subscribe to and the wagon you constantly jump on. 

You have already accused me of constantly defending the 'traditions' of Rangers.  Thats absolute shite.  Absolute shite coz there is fuck all to back it up.  I rarely get involved in discussions when it is about the 'traditions' you allude to.  I just pipe up on other stuff, normally when you are talking out your arse. 

The Manchester Evening News have an anniversary special of a night from 10 years ago  with previously unreleased photos .........

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/never-before-seen-images-one-14667382 

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

There was nothing polite about paranoid ramblings in that statement.

Which statement are you referring to?

Guest BlueGaz
11 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

views on John Chalmers?

I don't know much about him, but if he is / was guilty of the same type of crimes then my opinion/view is the exact same as the rest of the scum that are guilty of it, anywhere.  Whats your point?

3 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Why is it only Rangers fans who seem to know about this Torbett trial? Had a couple of Rangers fans referencing it on FB last night too. I doubt anyone else in Scotland has even the slightest knowledge about it. It seems they are either extreme pursuers of justice or maybe there is another reason they all seem to have an interest in it. Whatever reason, it’s pretty unhealthy.

It was mentioned on the Radio the other day

Guest BlueGaz
3 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

It's not only Rangers fans who know about it.  I think its only Rangers fans who are talking about it at the mo though, due to the BBC yesterday. Personally, I never knew about it until yesterday, but can't speak for the rest of the support.  :ok:

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, watch you don't get called a bangwagon jumper for calling them out for being paranoid gimps though!

Why would he get called one?  He often posts what he thinks, only one sheep here who follows the rest.  

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

It's not only Rangers fans who know about it.  I think its only Rangers fans who are talking about it at the mo though, due to the BBC yesterday. Personally, I never knew about it until yesterday, but can't speak for the rest of the support.  :ok:

Fair enough, from my admittedly small sample of Rangers fans on here and on FB, I haven't seen anyone but them mentioning it. i was just surprised to see, what I regard as, 3 pretty balanced and "normal" Rangers fans spending a page on here discussing it. 

Re the BBC point, I take your comments about the Neely thing on board in terms of the timing of when the allegations arose and whatever but do you really feel there is a BBC agenda on Rangers? Just curious.

Guest BlueGaz
10 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Fair enough, from my admittedly small sample of Rangers fans on here and on FB, I haven't seen anyone but them mentioning it. i was just surprised to see, what I regard as, 3 pretty balanced and "normal" Rangers fans spending a page on here discussing it. 

Re the BBC point, I take your comments about the Neely thing on board in terms of the timing of when the allegations arose and whatever but do you really feel there is a BBC agenda on Rangers? Just curious.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not normally into all that kind of stuff, no, but this one intrigued me a bit.  It has been reported before, the police informed, the footballing authorities informed, reported in the news already etc etc, in 2016 I believe (maybe last year).  So why bring it to the fore again?  Why on that specific day?  As is normally the case, it wasn't Gers fans that brought it onto the TAMB either, just discussing it once it was.  

Guest BlueGaz
4 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

The Manchester Evening News have an anniversary special of a night from 10 years ago  with previously unreleased photos .........

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/never-before-seen-images-one-14667382 

They have very short memories if they think that is one of the worst since the war.  Deary me.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

IRA bombings apart, what was worse than that?

Judge was speaking in 2008 so you can ignore the ISIS bombing from his comments.

The headline I was referring to was yesterday, irrelevant what a judge said in 2008.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The article gives the judges quote, which is used in the headline.

The headline was used for effect, as you well know.  There were umpteen headlines could have been used for 2018.

Guest BlueGaz
19 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Jabba's yesterday.

19 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Link me to it please - haven't seen it.

To allow us to move forward, decided to file this and the other request under 'S' for Squirrel, Sub Section 'T' for Talking shite again, seeing as you can't link to the statement.  Poss coz there wasn't one?  Not sure.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...