Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

The lack up update on here regarding Ahmed's action is concerning. Anyway, Rangers win leave to appeal decision to ring fence £620k.

Yet the judge said Rangers are still legally obliged to have the cash set aside

He also urged Rangers to come to a deal with Mr Ahmad over security for the sum while the sides wait for the case to return to court.

^?^

Met a nice bunch of Aberdonian Scotland fans in Dortmund singing about how the `Ibrox disaster was magic`. :wtf:

I saw lots of Rangers fans running riot on Rutherglen Main St on Saturday night because a Hibs walk from Castlemilk tried to walk through it.Police horses on the Main St,Helicopters,police filming,bars closed etc etc

I saw lots of Rangers fans running riot on Rutherglen Main St on Saturday night because a Hibs walk from Castlemilk tried to walk through it.Police horses on the Main St,Helicopters,police filming,bars closed etc etc

Aye and a right pain in the arse was as well - was meant to be meeting a mate in the kings park hotel and the area was blocked off by the police, think the EDL was there as well

Aye and a right pain in the arse was as well - was meant to be meeting a mate in the kings park hotel and the area was blocked off by the police, think the EDL was there as well

Started off at Spittal and carried on.I think it was more VGB and the Rutherglen Bluebell rather than EDL.Lots of boys from Fernhill as well.

Met a nice bunch of Aberdonian Scotland fans in Dortmund singing about how the `Ibrox disaster was magic`. :wtf:

That's not cool - sound like total erseholes. Obviously you are not daft enough to think such behaviour is representative of the feelings of the majority of Aberdeen fans or the city.

Don't think there was any official statement but the Daily Record is full of some story about a Malaysian guy who was wined and dined in Glasgow over the last 2 days with the view to securing investment.

I have a bad feeling about this.....

I hope that's not the lad that Interpol are currently investigating?!