Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 531 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/19/2020 at 3:48 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

Told you all before that rangers would be back. You had a great time as lawyers and laughing. Now Rangers are back where we belong and going to extend our world record. Read it and weep kids.

Oooooh, your club is soooooo BIIIIIIGGGGG and has so much MUNNNYYYY and is so, like successful and all.

Mind you I'd rather be small, insignificant and liked.

You and your East End partners in bigotry never will be.

22 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Oooooh, your club is soooooo BIIIIIIGGGGG and has so much MUNNNYYYY and is so, like successful and all.

OOOOOOOOOOh somebody woke up the wrong side of the bed this morning.  Played against Rob Roy once.  Stand on.

18 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Jones was more or less on his last chance as it was so I'd imagine he'll be away at the next window.  Edmundson has looked decent but this is just so fucking stupid it wouldn't surprise me if they decide to cut him loose too.  I doubt though that either player will be sacked.

Jones must be one of thickest footballers ever. A total waste of space

3 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Never understood why fans should be so keen that their club should be liked by fans of other clubs.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just for you my friend.  Thought this would cheer you up.  Watched The Trench last night on Amazon Prime and thought of you.  Battle of the Somme in case you didn't know.  Stand on.

Meant to add attachment!  You will support Rangers in this?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6243420/rangers-rememberance-veterans-hamilton-gerrard-foster-mcgregor/

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just for you my friend.  Thought this would cheer you up.  Watched The Trench last night on Amazon Prime and thought of you.  Battle of the Somme in case you didn't know.  Stand on.

I do know about the Somme. A lot more than you do in fact.

In 1918 my Great-Great Uncle was killed there whilst serving with the 25th Battalion of the Australian Imperial Force. His mates from the working class districts of Brisbane nicknamed their mate who was a recent immigrant from Glasgow "Scotty". He died an Australian, not British.

Btw that there are tons of inaccuracies in that film. Read "The First Day On The Somme" by Martin Middlebrook for the real, inglorious story. War is not entertaining.

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

In 1918 my Great-Great Uncle was killed there whilst serving with the 25th Battalion of the Australian Imperial Force. His mates from the working class districts of Brisbane nicknamed their mate who was a recent immigrant from Glasgow "Scotty". He died an Australian, not British.

Btw that there are tons of inaccuracies in that film. Read "The First Day On The Somme" by Martin Middlebrook for the real, inglorious story. War is not entertaining.

There are always inacurracies in any of these films ma pal.  But probably more accurate than Braveheart I suppose.  My great grandad was at Ypres when the Germans first used mustard gas.  He survived but brought up black sickness for the rest of his life at the farm.  That is why I were a poppy on the day.  Stand on.

13 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Bought thay book today, i was needing something to read

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ra peepul definitely remember the bestest

I visited Armadale a few weeks back for my dads funeral.  There is a St Anthony's Club there where I visited and used to frequent every weekend.  All Celtic.  They are not ra peepul but always have a wee ceremony for the people that died in the first and second world wars.  They will be wearing poppies as well.  It is a wee thing called respect.  Kid.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I visited Armadale a few weeks back for my dads funeral.  There is a St Anthony's Club there where I visited and used to frequent every weekend.  All Celtic.  They are not ra peepul but always have a wee ceremony for the people that died in the first and second world wars.  They will be wearing poppies as well.  It is a wee thing called respect.  Kid.

As always everything goes over your head.