Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 527 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

We are all obsessed.😂😂

It was arguay the biggest story in scottish football history but the rangers fans on here then and now just couldnt handle it. After years of lording it over scottish football they couldnt cope with not winning and being the source of laughter in scottish football

And that is what it came down to... after decades and decades of acting the crowing cunt their sense of humour dried up almost instantly after the laughs turned on them. Mass board desertion. Pathetic really.

10 hours ago, thplinth said:

And that is what it came down to... after decades and decades of acting the crowing cunt their sense of humour dried up almost instantly after the laughs turned on them. Mass board desertion. Pathetic really.

6 years of crowing and a lot of folks sense of humour has dried up.  Rangers are back watching the league from the top where we belong,  If you give it you have to take it.  Stand on kid.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:51 AM, WCTA said:

When a lonely sad fat Hun decides who is getting banned, which threads are allowed to flourish, which posters are allowed to post pics and engage in pms, what’s the point of this place?
Waken the fuck up. 😂

does this idiot not realise he s making a james hunt of himself?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

What a load of nonsense. If that’s what managers are getting cited for we can expect to see about half a dozen up every weekend from now. A complete waste of everyone’s time. 

I don’t entirely disagree, although I think it’s specific to insinuating bias against Rangers or Rangers players rather than criticising the decision. I think that is crossing a line?

Gerard also has previous for such (frankly ridiculous) comments.

37 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t entirely disagree, although I think it’s specific to insinuating bias against Rangers or Rangers players rather than criticising the decision. I think that is crossing a line?

What did stevie G say?

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

What did stevie G say?

Essentially refused to say the Dundee Utd player should have been sent off, but that Morelos would have been booked if it was the other way around- or something to that effect. Can't remember the exact words. 

Good to see we are back making statements again though.  Long may it continue :lol: 

Just now, Stu101 said:

Essentially refused to say the Dundee Utd player should have been sent off, but that Morelos would have been booked if it was the other way around- or something to that effect. Can't remember the exact words. 

Good to see we are back making statements again though.  Long may it continue :lol: 

The football is slowly getting back to its usual boring watch so we need strong rangers statements to keep the entertainment going

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Gerrard has done it every other game since he graced our league, probably said a lot worse in the past & nae been charged.

16 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Gerrard has done it every other game since he graced our league, probably said a lot worse in the past & nae been charged.

Started after his 1st league game at pittodrie, with the “its been going on for years” 😂

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

Probably sick of his shit. I'm glad they have charged him. Always with the snide wee digs, thinking he is being clever. The mans a fucking clown. He's basically accusing people of cheating but thinks he is being super subtle 😂😂 Thick cunt. 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The football is slowly getting back to its usual boring watch so we need strong rangers statements to keep the entertainment going

Though it lacked a few verbs. To be fair to our board it's early in the season, and they probably arn't match sharp yet.

7 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Though it lacked a few verbs. To be fair to our board it's early in the season, and they probably arn't match sharp yet.

Hearts gave you a run for your money at the end of last season but nobody does a club statement better than Rangers😂

If anyone thinks that is untrue then they are being biased.  Did no one see how high the gash on Morelos leg was?  If Morelos went that high there are folk on here who would be calling for a sin die.  Sorry, I will tell the truth on here when it's needed but will defend my team when needed as well.  Here is what Gerrard said.

'

'Edwards escaped a booking and speaking after the game, Gerrard said: "He's a lucky boy that it's only a gash. I was impressed with United today so I don't want to make headlines and say a kid should have got this or that.'

"I don't want to be that type of manager.

"But what I would say is that I'd be very interested to see what the decision would have been from the officials had the shoe been on the other foot and Alfredo had made that tackle."

3 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

So he should if they’re getting picked on & bullied by all those ruffians 😜

Ha ha.  But I do believe in what Gerrard says is true.  Morellos has made a rod for his own back as well though and referees will take more action on him I think.  Human nature I suppose but still wrong.  VAR forever!