Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 523 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

They won't remove the 'Speirs' poll either.

We could compromise on 'Sevco's Financial Woes' with a wee 'Administration/Liquidation' in the secondary box.

We could have a poll, and by replacing the old pinned one with this one, we'd kill 2 stones with the one bird.

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I was up at sparrows fart this morning to catch a UFC fight for free and I saw TAMB1 logged in. Clicked their profile and saw they were viewing the Rangers In Crisis thread. So I thought some cunt is getting a banning so lets look at the posts... Could not find anything so got bored and fucked off.

Later I saw their handywork.

Honestly whoever it was as TAMB1 I think they were drunk IMHO and it was an arsehole move. Still good to see they are incapable of going back on it.

😂😂 what a disappointment. 

Yeah, it definitely has the sound of being ‘drunk in charge’ 🙂

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

That may be the case, it’s an odd move to be sure but actually on the board I can only think of 3 Rangers fans that post regularly and all seem good guys (I’m not counting RH here who could be gone anyway).

Maybe it’ll be hun free soon apart from the mods but what will we all talk about then? 🤔

You aren't nearly as clever as you think. 

6 minutes ago, Farcity said:

You aren't nearly as clever as you think. 

Ha, I don’t think I’m clever, I was guessing. You obviously know more than me. 

Tell me though, how many can you think of that post regularly?

Edited by Tiny Tim

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

Can’t be more than a handful. Fair enough, it goes beyond banter sometimes, be boring constantly having to defend the idiots in their support amongst other things 

13 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

They won't remove the 'Speirs' poll either.

I seem to remember that they explained at the time, that they had posted the poll word for word how they were asked to do it, in it's full ambiguity. Can't remember which daftie asked the original question.

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I seem to remember that they explained at the time, that they had posted the poll word for word how they were asked to do it, in it's full ambiguity. Can't remember which daftie asked the original question.

I could be wrong but I seem to remember it was either thplinth or Phart.  I remember being surprised as they are both normally so erudite I was surprised at the basic mistake! (unlike me who just used the word surprised twice in the same sentence.  Suppose that won't come as a surprise....)

8 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I could be wrong but I seem to remember it was either thplinth or Phart.  I remember being surprised as they are both normally so erudite I was surprised at the basic mistake! (unlike me who just used the word surprised twice in the same sentence.  Suppose that won't come as a surprise....)

Calm doon Cilla.......

10 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

The mods on here are huns. They fucked up the poll just like they have tried to repeatedly fuck up this thread. Fuck them and fuck rangers.

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The mods on here are huns. They fucked up the poll just like they have tried to repeatedly fuck up this thread. Fuck them and fuck rangers.

If they are, they’re doing a great job of getting you to hate them and Sevco (just for Scotty) even more. Why would they do that?

I think it’s a bluff, they’re Arabs and they’re messing with your head 🙂

23 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Well, there is you, for one. 

Edited by Farcity

7 hours ago, Debian said:

I changed the title upon request.  

The person who requested it has had a recent gripe with Scotty and the Sevco chat  

I think Debian is being a bit mischievous here! For the avoidance of doubt, wisnae me!