Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 519 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

You’re right, I forgot that game as I didn’t see it. Couldn’t tell you if he was poor but I’ll take your word for it as I assume you watched it.

Of course he would have.  He will also have subscribed to RangersTV today.  

He's for the watching is Scotty... 

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

The whole team was poor in Germany. He’s been good in the 2 league games we’ve had so far. 

More or Less wasn't good v Aberdeen.

His pass to Kent was the only thing he did all game.

Dons being poor doesn't mean Sevco were good.

Did nothing with possession.

Only other chance was v 10 men when Ash Taylor cleared.

6 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

His pass to Kent was the only thing he did all game.

Dons being poor doesn't mean Sevco were good.

Did nothing with possession.

Only other chance was v 10 men when Ash Taylor cleared.

Ok Scotty no worries. Morelos seems to be your latest Rangers based obsession (great work on the puns on his name by the way, every one hilarious) so rather than waste my time I’ll just let you crack on till you Sevco yourself out. 

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

His pass to Kent was the only thing he did all game

He drew your tactically naive defenders all over the shop.

I suspect given your lack of knowedge of the game, you wouldn't have picked up on this.

If you want to understand how tactics works, then I recommend the book 'Inverting the Pyramid'. Its quite advanced in bits, but it does cover the basics well. Stay away from 'Soccer: Modern Tactics' which is the one with the 150+ simulations in it.

Given some of your comments on here, I think it would be lost on you.

Edited by Stu101

16 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

I suspect given your lack of knowedge of the game, you wouldn't have picked up on this.

If you want to understand how tactics works, then I recommend the book 'Inverting the Pyramid'. Its quite advanced in bits, but it does cover the basics well. Stay away from 'Soccer: Modern Tactics' which is the one with the 150+ simulations in it.

Though to be fair, McInnes preferred defensive tactic against Celtic and Rangers involves his defenders following their man regardless of where they go, regularly seeing the right back at left back. . It looks stupid and it doesn't work at all but it's how he asks them to play. I wouldn't singularly put it down to any great nous on Morelos' part. 

7 hours ago, Stu101 said:

The boy wants a move, Sevco want to move him, and there's no one willing to pay over the odds for a liability that has stopped scoring in the fashion that he did in the first half of 2019-20.

7 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Neither will Gerrard cause it ain't gettin' reinvested in the squad.

Its already getting reinvested Scotty pal.  I would estimate about 12 million already on 3 players in the last few months.  Calling them sevco is boring now Scotty pal.  You are the only one left that does that.  That's old news and shows no Godly forgiveness. Stand Free 👍

Edit:  Its even that boring that Big Ramy doesn't do it anymore 👉

Edited by Rolling hIlls

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Its already getting reinvested Scotty pal.  

Sevco haven't received a buffalo nickel yet for Morelos.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I would estimate about 12 million already on 3 players in the last few months. 

That's not investment. That's just Sevco desperately spending money they don't have.

9 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Sevco haven't received a buffalo nickel yet for Morelos.

That's not investment. That's just Sevco desperately spending money they don't have.

Rangers believe that they will get the money offered from Lille.  You should know all about belief surely.  And we don't deal in nickels over here kid.  How do you know that they are spending money they don't have?  Inside information???  Or do you believe it 👉👉

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers believe that they will get the money offered from Lille.  You should know all about belief surely.  And we don't deal in nickels over here kid.  How do you know that they are spending money they don't have?  Inside information???  Or do you believe it 👉👉

Looks like Lille might look elsewhere, maybe shouldnt have spent that money so quickly

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The boy wants a move, Sevco want to move him, and there's no one willing to pay over the odds for a liability that has stopped scoring in the fashion that he did in the first half of 2019-20.

Well done on writing something that had nothing to do with what I said, but yet still managing to reinforce my point that you know nothing about tactics or how the game is played.

That's actually pretty impressive :ok: