Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 552 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

The 90 minute bigot thing is bullshit.

It is 90 minutes the bigots feel free to express themselves. 

Do people honestly think they are just ordinary people who are mysteriously possessed by the bigot demon when they get excited at a football match only to mysteriously disappear again at full time. 

Naw it is just a channel they think they can get away with it as ‘normal’.

Superb. That clears me of being a bigot !! 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Jimmy Bell deed

A bit spooky with Off the Ball mentioning him a few times over the weekend.

They have a track record of discussing some people who then pass away a week or two later. 😲

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I’m not looking to indulge in whataboutery but I struggle to see how this is materially different from the SFA exclusive deal with JD Sports. 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm not into whataboutery but🤣🤣🤣

If that's the case I'm sure the SFA will be accused or found guilty of the same soon

Which is exactly my point.

For the avoidance of doubt, I’m against any deals of this sort. 

9 minutes ago, aaid said:

Which is exactly my point.

For the avoidance of doubt, I’m against any deals of this sort. 

We will soon find out. 

At least you r whataboutery was sensible. Other rangers fans on social media have been pointing the finger at the celtic abuse scandal🤦

2 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Seems SPFL have accepted Rangers position on the Cinch sponsorship requirements. Costly exercise in futility for SPFL. 

First year law student could have told them the same. Chist.

Be very interesting to know the insurers position.

I don't think either side look particularly good

8 hours ago, Stu101 said:

First year law student could have told them the same. Chist.

Be very interesting to know the insurers position.

but I guess rangers will claim a victory of sorts.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think either side look particularly good

but I guess rangers will claim a victory of sorts.

I won't claim to know the full ins and outs but from where I'm standing it looks like Doncaster has been handed his arse.  Rangers get to not display the Cinch branding but still get the financial benefits?  

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I won't claim to know the full ins and outs but from where I'm standing it looks like Doncaster has been handed his arse.  Rangers get to not display the Cinch branding but still get the financial benefits?  

Can't imagine Cinch are too happy about that. I'd like to see the discussions between them and Doncaster. Would be interesting. 

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

what does it do for Rangers relationship with the other clubs? What does this do to the cinch deal with the whole league? are they happy to keep paying the same despite having less expsoure?

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

what does it do for Rangers relationship with the other clubs? What does this do to the cinch deal with the whole league? are they happy to keep paying the same despite having less expsoure?

Pretty much, yeah. Cinch are honouring the deal, with 11 clubs displaying the sponsorship. 

Only in Scotland 😂😂 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

As far as I can gather Rangers highlighted the conflict to Doncaster/the SPFL prior to the deal being completed yet they still pushed it through, presumably expecting that Rangers would just roll over.  I can't really see how Rangers are in any way in the wrong here.  I agree it's not a good look but it's yet another example of Doncaster being absolutely terrible at his job.