Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 551 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Has nobody told you, he has changed his name to Bigot Ramy?

It's actually 90 minute bigot ramy and we should all applaud his honesty for being open about his bigotry 🤣

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Stunning 😂😂

Who is the bigot?? It is ok to call me a "Fenian Bastard". Your words, nobody else. You are the bigot, not me. You can't deny this. Grow a set of balls for once in your life....  I does not bother me one bit what folk think of me, but apparantly it bothers you ya bigot !!!

Screenshot_20220422-083248_Chrome.jpg

23 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is the bigot?? It is ok to call me a "Fenian Bastard". Your words, nobody else. You are the bigot, not me. You can't deny this. Grow a set of balls for once in your life....  I does not bother me one bit what folk think of me, but apparantly it bothers you ya bigot !!!

Screenshot_20220422-083248_Chrome.jpg

Good effort, but I never wrote those words, I stated, no, it’s fair game to call him that, after all, you deemed it fair game to call Madden an orange bastard. 

Just when you can’t make yourself look any fucking dumber, you manage it again. 

A couple of posters also said I didn’t call you that, your screenshot proves it and you’ve looked like a cunt again. 

It’s wonderful 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Good effort, but I never wrote those words, I stated, no, it’s fair game to call him that, after all, you deemed it fair game to call Madden an orange bastard. 

Just when you can’t make yourself look any fucking dumber, you manage it again. 

A couple of posters also said I didn’t call you that, your screenshot proves it and you’ve looked like a cunt again. 

It’s wonderful 😂😂😂

Deflect again. I admit what I think, I admit what I say, I ba k it up, unlike you. Huddling around your wee pals, like a feart wee school boy, afraid to face your insecurities. You are a bigot, fact!! Twist the words around all you like if it suits you.. You honestly think I bother what yir wee pals think? Bigot !! Now run along to the mods and try and get me banned again... 

Try follow me here Dandydumb. Forget the last 3 pages of this thread.. Now try and follow along..

Ramy is sitting in a pub having a coke with his pals. I stand up and say, hey lads, "In my eyes, it's ok to call that Dandydumb fella an orange bastard". Now, does that make me a bigot for saying that...

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy is sitting in a pub having a coke with his pals. I stand up and say, hey lads, "In my eyes, it's ok to call that Dandydumb fella an orange bastard". Now, does that make me a bigot for saying that...

Use of the third party again but I'll let that slide.

Surely you are missing out the important part in your scenario. Where dandydunn admits to calling them all fenian bastards just previously. 

If you call people orange bastards you in turn are 'fair game'.

Everyone seems to understand what he meant except you. It is almost like you are being deliberately stupid to deflect away from your own self confessed bigotry. All the mock outrage and drama is a bit comical.

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Try follow me here Dandydumb. Forget the last 3 pages of this thread.. Now try and follow along..

No, it doesn’t 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Surely you are missing out the important part in your scenario. Where dandydunn admits to calling them all fenian bastards just previously. 

Everyone seems to understand what he meant except you. It is almost like you are being deliberately stupid to deflect away from your own self confessed bigotry. All the mock outrage and drama is a bit comical.

Here comes Duplinth around the playground to stand up for his wee pal....

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Answer the question. Never mind yir wee pal, answer my question..

I did answer your question 😂😂

Its exactly the same as when I stated pages ago if it was ok to call a black footballer disgusting names during a game, because it’s passionate. 

But the important part is, I never called anyone of those names, I used it as an example. 

Youre fucking incredibly stupid, does your wife put your socks on for you?

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ok, your just as thick as DD ffs..

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I did answer your question 😂😂

Its exactly the same as when I stated pages ago if it was ok to call a black footballer disgusting names during a game, because it’s passionate. 

But the important part is, I never called anyone of those names, I used it as an example. 

Youre fucking incredibly stupid, does your wife put your socks on for you?

Deflecting again. You cannot answer the question. Does that make me a bigot? If you answer "yes", then you are also a bigot, as you said that of me. If you answer "no" then how can you call me a bigot? I know this might be a bit confusing for you as you have the IQ of bean dip, so I will just leave this with you for now... Bigot !!!

53 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Days and days of this madness 😂😂

Im quite surprised an impressed that Ramy managed a screenshot and uploading the pic though.

Go take a screenshot of where I answered his question that he keeps asking me to answer and says I’m deflecting from, maybe that a better way to communicate with him 😂

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

No, it doesn’t 😂😂😂

Ok, you did answer. My apologies. So I called Bobby "the hun" Madden an orange bastard in my living room during a highly fueled and hate filled 90 minute match between Celtic and the rangers. I am a 90 minute bigot, apparantly. You saying it is ok for someone to call me a Fenian Bastard, when I am walking down the street minding my own business is ok? Then you say you are not a bigot? I'm confused.... Think about what you have said now. Try no pass out wae that empty hied of yours..

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy is sitting in a pub having coke with his pals. I stand up and say, hey lads, "In my eyes, it's ok to call that Dandydumb fella an orange bastard". Now, does that make me a bigot for saying that...

Ramy !!! For goodness sake!

Are the laws more relaxed over there?

The 90 minute bigot thing is bullshit.

It is 90 minutes the bigots feel free to express themselves. 

Do people honestly think they are just ordinary people who are mysteriously possessed by the bigot demon when they get excited at a football match only to mysteriously disappear again at full time. 

Naw it is just a channel they think they can get away with it as ‘normal’.