Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 550 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Is it this part?

I can’t see where I called you anything. 

Please expand, as if it’s there for the board to see, I can’t pick it out. 

Paste the entire post idiot !! It's ok to call Big Ramy a Fenian Bastard. That's what you said. Don't try and deflect now wee man.. Grow a set of balls and admit it, or will you run to the mods and have me banned again...

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is the racist?

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Big difference between the disgusting words you just used and mine. You are really grasping at straws here. I have never in my life used the word "nigger" and I would gladly smack anyone that would. I'm a bigot am I? My best man at my wedding is protestant. He is the biggest Killie fan I have ever known, trust him with my life, but I'm a bigot. You have never in your life, said a derogatory or "bigoted" word at a football match? Bollocks!! 

OK, I'll try and keep this is as simple as possible for you and use words with as few syllables as I can (a syllable is the number of vowel sounds within a word. Mo-ron, for example, has 2 syllables).

You have stated a few times that you think it's OK to be a 90 minute bigot.  You've then eventually answered the question that it's in no way acceptable to be a 90 minute racist.  My follow up question is why is it OK to be one and not the other?

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

OK, I'll try and keep this is as simple as possible for you and use words with as few syllables as I can (a syllable is the number of vowel sounds within a word. Mo-ron, for example, has 2 syllables).

You have stated a few times that you think it's OK to be a 90 minute bigot.  You've then eventually answered the question that it's in no way acceptable to be a 90 minute racist.  My follow up question is why is it OK to be one and not the other?

Ok then, I'm not a racist in any shape or form, but I am a 90 minute bigot, happy now? So are most of the folk on this board then if that is your definition of my words on Sunday. Nobody on this board has EVER said a bad word about anyone at a club match, or Scotland v engerlish cnuts, or any Scotland match over the years. If you have, which I fuckin well know they have, you are all 90 minute bigots. What a sad arguement. I hate the fuckin engerlish, call me a racist now. Happy old chap?

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok then, I'm not a racist in any shape or form, but I am a 90 minute bigot, happy now? So are most of the folk on this board then if that is your definition of my words on Sunday. Nobody on this board has EVER said a bad word about anyone at a club match, or Scotland v engerlish cnuts, or any Scotland match over the years. If you have, which I fuckin well know they have, you are all 90 minute bigots. What a sad arguement. I hate the fuckin engerlish, call me a racist now. Happy old chap?

So, are we getting to the crux of it where you now admit that being a 90 minute bigot is wrong and you're a hypocrite for complaining about bigotry elsewhere.  

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you really thinks anyone besides yourself really cares what you think? 

You seem to care, you care massively in fact.

All you do is round around the board and comment on everyone else, me specifically. 

Well in regards to the board in general, that's simply nonsense isn't it wee man. I only reply or respond to you when you've made stupid, or in this case bigoted comments.

You seem to believe you are of a higher moral standing of me when really, it is the complete opposite.

Not sure id simply say my morality is greater than yours, but certainly my integrity, compassion, honesty and many more things are. Youre a bigoted simpleton who lives in his own wee land, a land where he is right and EVERYONE else is wrong.

You ever heard of freedom of speech?

Youre bitching about me commenting on you, then bringing up freedom of speech, my word, even for you, this is special.

Freedom of speech is perfectly fine, however, if you think being bigoted is fine, then that's up to you, I shall disagree with you on that. Your upbringing must have been very poor.

Asking for a friend..

Is that a proddie or a catholic mate? Apparently that's important to the likes of you.

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You seem to care, you care massively in fact.

Well in regards to the board in general, that's simply nonsense isn't it wee man. I only reply or respond to you when you've made stupid, or in this case bigoted comments.

Not sure id simply say my morality is greater than yours, but certainly my integrity, compassion, honesty and many more things are. Youre a bigoted simpleton who lives in his own wee land, a land where he is right and EVERYONE else is wrong.

Youre bitching about me commenting on you, then bringing up freedom of speech, my word, even for you, this is special.

Freedom of speech is perfectly fine, however, if you think being bigoted is fine, then that's up to you, I shall disagree with you on that. Your upbringing must have been very poor.

Is that a proddie or a catholic mate? Apparently that's important to the likes of you.

I'm not your mate.. 

32 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

So, are we getting to the crux of it where you now admit that being a 90 minute bigot is wrong and you're a hypocrite for complaining about bigotry elsewhere.  

No, bawhied. You are implying I'm a 90 minute bigot, as well as the rest of this board who have in the euphoria of the football atmosphere, made comments they would not normally make at work on a Monday morning.. Can you follow this? Here is an honest question. Is Dandydumb a bigot? He called me a Fenian Bastard !!

If a someone called me a fenian bastard during a Celtic v the Rangers match, I would not say the person is a bigot hands down. You get caught up in the atmoshpere. It's a bigoted term, but it would not bother me, at football, there is a difference. I'm sitting in a pub, some stranger walks over and calls me a fenian bastard, that's a whole different kettle of fish. I am right, and you know it. Anyhoo, enough on this topic, it's been beaten to death.. 

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not your mate.. 

Didn't call you my mate, nor would I consider some lunatic that Ive only ever dealt with on the internet one, in any circumstances.

You need help, I hope your wife and son can intervene at some point, it must be worrying for them.

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, bawhied. You are implying I'm a 90 minute bigot, as well as the rest of this board who have in the euphoria of the football atmosphere, made comments they would not normally make at work on a Monday morning.. Can you follow this? Here is an honest question. Is Dandydumb a bigot? He called me a Fenian Bastard !!

I'm not implying anything.  You called yourself a 90 minute bigot on several occasions.  Jesus wept. 

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I called Madden an orange bastard on Sunday.. Does that make me a bigot? Do tell DandyDumb..

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of course not. It's 90 minutes of hatred, swearing, insults, singing, then it's back to normal. For me anyhoo.. I don't carry it with me before,or beyond.. 

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It is!!! So then, I am a 90 minute bigot atleast 4 times a year. Fair play. Anyone else ever used a sectarian word during a football match in Scotland while caught up in the atmosphere? If you say no, you are a lying cnut !! So then, I am not the only bigot on this board. Don't even get me started on Scotland vs England.. I rest my case...

And if Dandy called you a Fenian Bastard then yes, he'd be a bigot.  However what I think he was trying to do, and unsurprisingly you've not picked up on it, is use your argument that if it's OK for you to call Madden an Orange bastard then it's OK for you to be called a Fenian Bastard.  He never actually called you a Fenian Bastard.

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not implying anything.  You called yourself a 90 minute bigot on several occasions.  Jesus wept. 

And if Dandy called you a Fenian Bastard then yes, he'd be a bigot.  However what I think he was trying to do, and unsurprisingly you've not picked up on it, is use your argument that if it's OK for you to call Madden an Orange bastard then it's OK for you to be called a Fenian Bastard.  He never actually called you a Fenian Bastard.

Omg, let the oxygen in, inhale, then exhale..

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Didn't call you my mate, nor would I consider some lunatic that Ive only ever dealt with on the internet one, in any circumstances.

You need help, I hope your wife and son can intervene at some point, it must be worrying for them.

Leave my family out of this fella. No need for it. I am far from a lunatic. You lot just can't handle the truth, especially from a Celtic supporter. No ma fault we keep winning trophy after trophy.. Anyhoo, it's all about opinions, and you did call me "mate". 😉

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Leave my family out of this fella. No need for it. I am far from a lunatic. You lot just can't handle the truth, especially from a Celtic supporter. No ma fault we keep winning trophy after trophy.. Anyhoo, it's all about opinions, and you did call me "mate". 😉

I did not call you mate.

Im just worried that your wife ends up under the floorboards one day. Get help, for her sake 👍

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Page 547. Post number 8. Try and deny it ya bigot. I dare you. Can't change it sorry.. 

I did post the whole thing and I still can’t see where I called you that 😂

You’re insane. 

Edited by dandydunn

Massive narcissist. Constant attention seeking posts. Laughable vain selfie collection. Thinks of himself as a local celebrity in Ottawa(?), the Scottish guy with the incredible shot, lol. 

A psychologist could write a book on the various delusions. He literally sees himself as the leading character in his own Bollywood movie that plays in his head. That is why he talks about himself in the third party. “Big Ramy would do this and Big Ramy would do that…” what a fucking tube. 😀

Edited by thplinth